+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T. McCann.

O/T. McCann.

Although we have our own problems I just felt the need to comment on this sad, vindictive little man.
    Firstly he makes a complete a*** of himself at the last game against St J, gets a slap on the wrists and then blames Wright for it.
    Before the game says Wright isn’t welcome at Dens and apparently he’s never going to speak to him again.
    To be fair I’ve said that in the past but not since I left primary school.
    Not because he’s manager of DFC but he really is a horrible individual.
    Maybe because he’s not as good a manager as he thinks he is.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Although we have our own problems I just felt the need to comment on this sad, vindictive little man.
    Firstly he makes a complete a*** of himself at the last game against St J, gets a slap on the wrists and then blames Wright for it.
    Before the game says Wright isn’t welcome at Dens and apparently he’s never going to speak to him again.
    You need to be looking at the clown you have in charge instead of the big teams manager.good luck in your 3rd year in fizzy pop land

What a sad person you must be trolling the United forum on a Saturday night.
    Presumably no mates.
    Dearie me.
    Btw I did say we have our own problems.
    So politely f*** off.

Pretending for a moment I give any sort of a monkeys about the Dees.
    I did hear what he said and he is an odious tit, but perhaps his petty tantrum inspired his team to a win.
    Our manager says he wants final 1% for us to reach playoff and that's what they delivered. 1% effort, 1% quality and a 3-0 defeat.
    Then he comments that the sun is shining and we've reached the playoffs. Well pop the champagne then.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Yeah I suppose he still has a way to go before he reaches the hights of Jim Mclean and actually assaults a reporter live on TV.

He has a long way to go before he achieves anything like Jim.
    2 league cups and the big league.
    But well done you’ve avoided relegation again 👏
    Bit of an OG there.
    Especially as Jim wasnt manager at the time.
    Is there no end to your buffoonery.
    Like your idiot mate you can f*** off as well.

Btw BNB’s I’m signing off now as hanging around another teams forum isn’t my idea of a Saturday night.
    So if you post then I don’t give a f*** and won’t bother answering.

Jim McLean and Neil McCann mentioned in the same thread, ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    Pretending for a moment I give any sort of a monkeys about the Dees.
    I did hear what he said and he is an odious tit, but perhaps his petty tantrum inspired his team to a win.
    Our manager says he wants final 1% for us to reach playoff and that's what they delivered. 1% effort, 1% quality and a 3-0 defeat.
    Then he comments that the sun is shining and we've reached the playoffs. Well pop the champagne then.

Nah, what inspired the win was it being a completely decimated St Johnstone side who are already safe, we saw what happened a few weeks ago went St Johnstone at full strength, even today like a reserve side they weren't far off getting something

Any way agree with the OP, the pundit is an embarrassment, Wright is a far better manager

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Nah, what inspired the win was it being a completely decimated St Johnstone side who are already safe, we saw what happened a few weeks ago went St Johnstone at full strength, even today like a reserve side they weren't far off getting something

Any way agree with the OP, the pundit is an embarrassment, Wright is a far better manager
    FFS Shedka they pumped us with us missing our 2 central midfielders. We pumped them today with them missing a couple of players.

Shabba just got you lot pumped again. 3rd in the weakest 1st division since 1956 😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)