+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Highlights Vs Yeovil

Highlights Vs Yeovil

You just beat me to it Steward Some lovely interplay in some of those goals but Jesus what an own goal that was!!!! ha ha

Own goal of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    You just beat me to it Steward Some lovely interplay in some of those goals but Jesus what an own goal that was!!!! ha ha
    Who are we blaming for their goal then, seems like a combo of poor wall and dodgy keeping?

Lapse of concentration all round.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Who are we blaming for their goal then, seems like a combo of poor wall and dodgy keeping?
    Everyone if it was 0-0 at the time.

Cant blame the keeper bud, he was never expecting that, just a total freak goal that thankfully went in our favor for a change

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Cant blame the keeper bud, he was never expecting that, just a total freak goal that thankfully went in our favor for a change
    How does a goal for the opposition, go in our favour?

How does a goal for the opposition, go in our favour?
    Sorry Airborn I misread the question, I was on about the terrific own goal they scored, as for their goal.... looks like the wall didn't do its job as the shot looked pretty central and Collin almost saved it but it was a very soft goal to give away... but the fact we are now 7 goals up on Wycombe now is brilliant... need to win our 2 remaining game and hope for a slip up by both Wycombe and Exeter to snatch the last automatic spot.... its game on again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast