+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burton Albion

Burton Albion

Last two fixtures home to Bolton and away at Preston .

Got a bit of momentum going on here , beat Derby County last week and won at Sunderland today .

Massive pressure games that they simply had to win and they delivered .

If they beat Bolton next week you wouldn't back against them escaping on the last day at Preston .

Thrown a reight spanner in the works because I think most of us thought they were dead and buried .

Tha reyt Animal, fair play to em if the crack it, hope not, but dunt owd art much hope for us!

I think it could be a good thing.it means that they have a reason to win against bolton. But we need to do our bit and beat forest....

We can’t beat anyone

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    We can’t beat anyone
    Tuesday night will decide our fate in my opinion , we get the win and climb out of the bottom 3 with the home game next saturday then it's all to play for .

Not quite over yet , don't get me wrong I wouldn't back us with brass but ............

As ESR sez we just can't bloody win.

It seems like a long lingerin death for Barnsley,you seem to have had chances to get clear of the bottom 3(Bolton at home especially) but abit like us concede ya too many sloppy goals whilst not bein clinical enuff in't oppo's box.How the hell did Moore miss that chance yesdi? I want Bolton to go darn cos i can't stand their manager or owner both whingein gits of the highest order.I agree ya need to beat the scabs cos Brentford are one of the best footballin sides i've seen this season(Wolves&Fulham are the 2 best by a country mile)I hope ya stay up and i also hope Rovrum get up thro the play offs.We were awful at Brum yesdi,and like Our Chris said in his interview some of our lads look like they've run their race for the season. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    It seems like a long lingerin death for Barnsley,you seem to have had chances to get clear of the bottom 3(Bolton at home especially) but abit like us concede ya too many sloppy goals whilst not bein clinical enuff in't oppo's box.How the hell did Moore miss that chance yesdi? I want Bolton to go darn cos i can't stand their manager or owner both whingein gits of the highest order.I agree ya need to beat the scabs cos Brentford are one of the best footballin sides i've seen this season(Wolves&Fulham are the 2 best by a country mile)I hope ya stay up and i also hope Rovrum get up thro the play offs.We were awful at Brum yesdi,and like Our Chris said in his interview some of our lads look like they've run their race for the season. UTCB
    It's a shame you couldn't get a result for us Rod. We keep relying on teams around us failing but tha can't keep expecting it to happen. Table dunt lie does It. We are there cos we deserve to be. Thaz gorra point abart our recent games. Wiv laiked teams like Leeds and Ipswich who've nowt to laik for but pride and lost em both. Had we taken a point in those games we'd be above Bolton. Those are key results at this stage ot season.

Scabs away is another chance to get summat but it's not a happy hunting ground for us by any means. Its a must win for me is that forest game.