+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rows of empty seats at Pride Park

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    The country trusts Dianne Abbott's sums more than Derby's these days.
    Over 30K against Cardiff for a midweek game that was on Sky TV on the back of 3 straight defeats.

Garibaldi...... what's it like to see a crowd?

Karanka will have them near the playoffs next season imo. Wolves were near the drop zone last season and have pi***** the league this season so I wouldn't look into past finishes tbh. same with Brighton, the season before they went up they were near the drop zone for most of it.

We need to get rid of half our rubbish, luckily some of them are into the final year of their contracts so they wont be hard to shift. Bryson if I was mel, would be cleaning the toilets out for his final year here, that bloke is a disgrace for his part in the Morrison video, and even sat with the Cardiff lot for our match,, the little scottish weasel.

[lent QUOTE=garibaldi;38869635]You've pissed away millions to be embarrassed again in front of the nation.

It's coming for you, it's coming for you, financial fair play, it's coming for you.[/QUOTE]
    How the he'll can you even mention how much another club has spent Soon forgot your transfer embargo have you bet that was nothing to do with FFP was it Your still the joke club

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Karanka will have them near the playoffs next season imo. Wolves were near the drop zone last season and have pi***** the league this season so I wouldn't look into past finishes tbh. same with Brighton, the season before they went up they were near the drop zone for most of it.

We need to get rid of half our rubbish, luckily some of them are into the final year of their contracts so they wont be hard to shift. Bryson if I was mel, would be cleaning the toilets out for his final year here, that bloke is a disgrace for his part in the Morrison video, and even sat with the Cardiff lot for our match,, the little scottish weasel.
    I remember you saying the same last year when Forest had Warburton that didn't last long did it Karanka is a good manager but a bad start and the trigger will be pulled

It's coming for you, it's coming for you, financial fair play, it's coming for you.
    Mel Morris has said he hasn't exceeded, and never will exceed, the FFP limits. More nonsense from the shade of red.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Pant View Post
    Mel Morris has said he hasn't exceeded, and never will exceed, the FFP limits. More nonsense from the shade of red.
    Every forum I’ve been on the last two days, forest posters are ‘off on one’. On their FM page they are having a go at Derby for being MORE successful than Forest and Barnsley for being LESS successful...is someone pumping something into the water supply over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Pant View Post
    Over 30K against Cardiff for a midweek game that was on Sky TV on the back of 3 straight defeats.

Garibaldi...... what's it like to see a crowd?
    Of course there was pal.

Can't argue with how hard we Forest fans have suffered. Another great turnout this season though despite being near the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Every forum I’ve been on the last two days, forest posters are ‘off on one’. On their FM page they are having a go at Derby for being MORE successful than Forest and Barnsley for being LESS successful...is someone pumping something into the water supply over there?
    Think you need to read it all again Andy.
    Where Derby are concerned it's gone full circle. You've spent **** loads, where as it used to be us. You're hoping for play offs, where it used to be us. If you make them, then we'll be sitting down with the tins and crisps wanting you to **** it up and give us a laugh. Where as it used to be your thing.

As for Barnsley. I think Romanis's rant at Acido, is a bit over the top. Barnsley do extremely well on limited resources. The thing that grates folks up with them, is this obsession with the miners strike. It was over 30 years ago FFS. To be fair to Acido, he doesn't like it either.

Of course there was pal.
    What
    Can't argue with how hard we Forest fans have suffered. Another great turnout this season though despite being near the bottom.
    What's all that about for next season no more kids for a quid Instead they can buy a season ticket that works out at
    45pence per game You will be paying them to turn up soon

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    What's all that about for next season no more kids for a quid Instead they can buy a season ticket that works out at
    45pence per game You will be paying them to turn up soon
    Hope so, I'd love it if we followed the Derby pricing structure.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)