+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rows of empty seats at Pride Park

I wonder what will happen to the thousands of flags that were decorating the empty seats for 90 minutes?

Nice to see your still fixated with the bigger teams to bother watching on a Friday night By the way Baldi are you Es*** grandad because your brains seen seen identical

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    I wonder what will happen to the thousands of flags that were decorating the empty seats for 90 minutes?
    Yep, the attendance was a bit disappointing but it tends to be a bit harder to sell out the bigger grounds, as you’ll find out...if you ever get one, ‘Baldi.
    Suppose it being live on TV and on a Friday night wouldn’t have helped. The play off schedule does seem a bit weird...Friday, Monday and then almost a fortnight till the final...not that that’s of much concern to ’Nottinem’ is it?

Playoffs, your Nottinem, yet again you have missed em, we're walking along, singing a song, excreting on the F*r*st as we go-o-o

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Yep, the attendance was a bit disappointing but it tends to be a bit harder to sell out the bigger grounds, as you’ll find out...if you ever get one, ‘Baldi.
    Suppose it being live on TV and on a Friday night wouldn’t have helped. The play off schedule does seem a bit weird...Friday, Monday and then almost a fortnight till the final...not that that’s of much concern to ’Nottinem’ is it?
    What was the attendance? I would have loved to have been able to get a ticket but not being possessed of an appropriate season ticket or membership of any form, I could not get one other than by turning up in person on the night, which is a bit too much of a risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    What was the attendance? I would have loved to have been able to get a ticket but not being possessed of an appropriate season ticket or membership of any form, I could not get one other than by turning up in person on the night, which is a bit too much of a risk.
    Blimey Parky...of all the people in Derby I’d have thought you’d have got one.
    Didn’t look like 6000 empty seats but apparently only about 27,500 I think. SW corner was virtually empty and there were plenty left in the North Stand.
    Strangely there were about 3000 more against Barnsley last Sunday.

Hard to "sell" out when the local schools don't get their free tickets for your biggest game of the season (after Forest of course).

Blimey Parky...of all the people in Derby I’d have thought you’d have got one.
    Didn’t look like 6000 empty seats but apparently only about 27,500 I think. SW corner was virtually empty and there were plenty left in the North Stand.
    Strangely there were about 3000 more against Barnsley last Sunday.
    But barnsley tickets were prepaid (in effect) by season ticket holders?

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    Hard to "sell" out when the local schools don't get their free tickets for your biggest game of the season (after Forest of course).
    Jeez...why do you keep coming back for more?
    We’ve had a disappointing season and still attracted over 57,000 more than you during the season.
    So...higher league position...many more points...much better goal difference...4/6 points from you...the Brian Clough trophy...bigger crowds...larger ground...and, although I know we may go no further, only one of us has made the play offs.
    Was there anything else?

Jeez...why do you keep coming back for more?
    We’ve had a disappointing season and still attracted over 57,000 more than you during the season.
    So...higher league position...many more points...much better goal difference...4/6 points from you...the Brian Clough trophy...bigger crowds...larger ground...and, although I know we may go no further, only one of us has made the play offs.
    Was there anything else?
    Be fair, they have Kenny Burns.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)