+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rows of empty seats at Pride Park

Rows of empty seats at Pride Park

Just seen on the highlights the ever increasing rows of empty seats at PP

Can see us going back to the 21k days of a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Just seen on the highlights the ever increasing rows of empty seats at PP

Can see us going back to the 21k days of a few years ago
    28K yesterday which is 2K higher than the season's average yet you see "ever increasing rows of empty seats at PP"? There were a lot of empty rows in the front of the North Stand but that has been so all season. A few at the North end of the East as well but that has also been the way this season.

How does a higher than average gate show "ever increasing rows of empty seats at PP"?

I look forward to the explanation/reasoning.

Boro filled the away end for a change so I’d have thought 25000 is about our average crowd at the minute
    Tuesday will probably be about the same , I’ve heard Cardiff have sold out their allocation

Quote Originally Posted by lewyman633 View Post
    Boro filled the away end for a change so I’d have thought 25000 is about our average crowd at the minute
    Tuesday will probably be about the same , I’ve heard Cardiff have sold out their allocation
    Bloody hell and it's given snow for Tuesday!

Dcfc. If you have to wait for the high lights to see rows of empty seats it means you didn't go so you are definitely not helping So anymore crap you say about Mel Morris is totally irrelevant

How did the folks in the pens take that goal from Britt? 😍

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    How did the folks in the pens take that goal from Britt? ��
    Britt was immense yesterday absolutely bossed all our players, he is the complete package for a forward strength, pace and able to take players on all by himself.

Was the best player on the pitch yesterday.

He played well, too big and powerful for our OAPs,Their midfield played well, as did Traore
    Was it they was to good or are we that poor ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    Britt was immense yesterday absolutely bossed all our players, he is the complete package for a forward strength, pace and able to take players on all by himself.

Was the best player on the pitch yesterday.
    Britt plays hot and cold, when he feels like it he can play, he's not been brilliant for Boro this season by all accounts, I suppose playing at Pride Park bought the best out of him,
    Shame Fawaz pocketed the money from him.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Britt plays hot and cold, when he feels like it he can play, he's not been brilliant for Boro this season by all accounts, I suppose playing at Pride Park bought the best out of him,
    Shame Fawaz pocketed the money from him.
    We always bring the best out of teams who play against us but don’t bring the best out of ourselves.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)