+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rows of empty seats at Pride Park

If you followed our pricing you would be back to your 15,000

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    20,000 at kick off and 10,000 at the end, so 15,000 average

You must be the clever one.

Now Forest are safe from relegation and their pressure is off, they come back onto DM. I'm pleased though as it's putting up the viewing figures since the mass exit to V.i.t.a.l

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    You must be the clever one.
    Compared to you i suppose I must be

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Now Forest are safe from relegation and their pressure is off, they come back onto DM. I'm pleased though as it's putting up the viewing figures since the mass exit to V.i.t.a.l
    Ah the old faithful defence mechanism (It's even more reliable than Keogh crying each season).

I've been posting on here all year, just as Forest have been safe all season.

Compared to you i suppose I must be
    Incorrect.

Ah the old faithful defence mechanism (It's even more reliable than Keogh crying each season).

‘Safe all season’? Aye...course you were ‘baldi...that’ll be why you sacked yet another manager after you’d lost four**** matches by December.

Forest were so 'safe' that they even had a thread going about it, posted by Es***Red as recently as 14th April! Clearly some amongst the Red brigade felt less safe less soon than Garibaldi

Yes safe all season played 45 games failed to win 30 and lost 22 like they say joke club

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)