+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done jacko and the u18s

Well done jacko and the u18s

Amazed nobody has sung the praises of these guys, they've just won their league!

Singing the praises of all thinks Leeds seems to be out of fashion, unless you want to be trolled.

But great performance and looking good for the future.

Hopefully they can keep up the excellent form for the play offs.

Lots of talent there.

I wondered if this would ever get mentioned . Was waiting WTF or sideshow bob to start the thread whilst waiting for pigs to fly

Well done to the lads 😎

That's great,these lads are the future of your club and deserve all the credit they can get.. I just wonder how many will make it and how many will fall by the wayside as so many seem to do nowadays..

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    I wondered if this would ever get mentioned . Was waiting WTF or sideshow bob to start the thread whilst waiting for pigs to fly

Well done to the lads ��
    its wonderful news fella , although the vast majority of fans, are far more concerned at the current state of the first team squad, and not a bunch of kids many of which will never reach the first team squad. its ok been good at under 18 level, its a different kettle of fish been good enough to reach the senior squad.

I'm not saying they all will succeed and make it to the first team squad, but at least the potential is there, how many Burnley youth products have made it to Burnley first team in the last 15 years Alf or Stan should be able to answer this

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    I'm not saying they all will succeed and make it to the first team squad, but at least the potential is there, how many Burnley youth products have made it to Burnley first team in the last 15 years Alf or Stan should be able to answer this
    I think i could count them on one of my six fingered hands Clive.. It's not many

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    its wonderful news fella , although the vast majority of fans, are far more concerned at the current state of the first team squad, and not a bunch of kids many of which will never reach the first team squad. its ok been good at under 18 level, its a different kettle of fish been good enough to reach the senior squad.
    Under 18s different to First team football 😱 You don't say Einstein

"Many of which won't make the first team" .... your right but .......some might ... hopefully more the merrier right ?

This is an under 18s thread but let's make it about how you think anything and everything to do with the first team is ****e yeah ? Right laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Under 18s different to First team football �� You don't say Einstein

"Many of which won't make the first team" .... your right but .......some might ... hopefully more the merrier right ?

This is an under 18s thread but let's make it about how you think anything and everything to do with the first team is ****e yeah ? Right laugh...
    the first team is ****e , what part of that dont you understand , i suppose getting excited about the under 18,s as made your season. your obviously one of a select few then,

the fans want promotion, in their lifetime, not waiting to see how many of these kids will make the grade, in a few years time.

Marls the point being made is that this thread is for celebrating the success the u18s have achieved this season, it was never to be a thread about the first team, there's plenty of those already

Yes we all want the first team to be promoted pdfq, but while that ain't happening this season, what is so wrong about us congratulating the u18s?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)