+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Far too many platsics on here

Nothing more needs to be said beyond what Wortley girl posted (and notice how *lolfella* didn't address any of her main points, says it all), other than to say what a fkn stupid pointless thread started by someone who clearly has nothing better to do than try and wind other people up, fkn sad.

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    Nothing more needs to be said beyond what Wortley girl posted (and notice how *lolfella* didn't address any of her main points, says it all), other than to say what a fkn stupid pointless thread started by someone who clearly has nothing better to do than try and wind other people up, fkn sad.
    they are far more sat in their armchairs on here , than sat in a blue seat at elland road on a saturday afternoon thats for sure . like you say nothing more needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    they are far more sat in their armchairs on here , than sat in a blue seat at elland road on a saturday afternoon thats for sure . like you say nothing more needs to be said.
    if you are such an expert on plastic have you not considered recycling yourself to another forum?

Wortley's post is spot on.

I have little doubt that you are about as much of a Leeds fan as I am a Patriots fans (sorry Org). You are pathetic shyte stirrer that has so little going on his his life that you get on this forum and wind everyone up. Really a sad reflection that you get your jollies by thinking that any clubs supporters would think you are impressive. Most would view you as the village idiot and many would be concerned about spending any time with you alone. You have some seriously loose wiring.

However, let's just for kicks pretend you are actually a Leeds fan for moment. Your business acumen puts you somewhere in the moronic category at best and a Maduro supporter as much more likley. Thank goodness you don't actually have any ownership or say so regarding Leeds United.

I'm sure that Barca, scumchester, chelski or Real want nothing to do with "plastic fans". I'm sure they they hold all of the fans that don't hold season tickets in contempt and want no one following them. I"m sure they view that as the "pinnacle" of aspirations for their club. They want nothing but "true fans". I"m sure that the Prem, La Liga, Serie A want nothing more that to aspire to be the equivilant of the Ecudoran Primer A. Nothing says success like a league that only have fans in the seats of the stadiums with no plastic fans.

You are a dyckhead of extraordinary measure. Kind of like the babbling, drooling fool that just keeps repeating the same tune or phrase at a bus station. After a while you'll have created your own personal space with no one bothering you and you'll think that you are someone that's "pulled one over" on the masses. However, I do give you credit. In your obsessive/compulsive behavior you've managed to kill off a forum that always had a lot of posters that came from all kinds of different perspectives. Many of these went back to the League 1 days when things had little or no upside. Most have just stopped posting and gone elsewhere.

**** you.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Wortley's post is spot on.

I have little doubt that you are about as much of a Leeds fan as I am a Patriots fans (sorry Org). You are pathetic shyte stirrer that has so little going on his his life that you get on this forum and wind everyone up. Really a sad reflection that you get your jollies by thinking that any clubs supporters would think you are impressive. Most would view you as the village idiot and many would be concerned about spending any time with you alone. You have some seriously loose wiring.

However, let's just for kicks pretend you are actually a Leeds fan for moment. Your business acumen puts you somewhere in the moronic category at best and a Maduro supporter as much more likley. Thank goodness you don't actually have any ownership or say so regarding Leeds United.

I'm sure that Barca, scumchester, chelski or Real want nothing to do with "plastic fans". I'm sure they they hold all of the fans that don't hold season tickets in contempt and want no one following them. I"m sure they view that as the "pinnacle" of aspirations for their club. They want nothing but "true fans". I"m sure that the Prem, La Liga, Serie A want nothing more that to aspire to be the equivilant of the Ecudoran Primer A. Nothing says success like a league that only have fans in the seats of the stadiums with no plastic fans.

You are a dyckhead of extraordinary measure. Kind of like the babbling, drooling fool that just keeps repeating the same tune or phrase at a bus station. After a while you'll have created your own personal space with no one bothering you and you'll think that you are someone that's "pulled one over" on the masses. However, I do give you credit. In your obsessive/compulsive behavior you've managed to kill off a forum that always had a lot of posters that came from all kinds of different perspectives. Many of these went back to the League 1 days when things had little or no upside. Most have just stopped posting and gone elsewhere.

**** you.
    here comes another one , making is monthly appearance, there,s a surprise billy yank

Yeah. My monthly check in because I just got out of the hospital after 7 days due to cancer surgery. Hope you rot of the the same stuff I had but they catch it later. A nice slow painful death will verify just how devoted of a fan you are. Rot in hell you asshole

Yeah. My monthly check in because I just got out of the hospital after 7 days due to cancer surgery. Hope you rot of the the same stuff I had but they catch it later. A nice slow painful death will verify just how devoted of a fan you are. Rot in hell you asshole

Sorry to hear about that spaldy mate, hope things work out. As for the other stuff in regards to the chicken Schitt phony I couldn't agree more......

Really sorry to hear that spaldy lad and I wish you all the best in your recovery..going through it with my old man at the moment who got diagnosed with throat cancer and after having a lump/Growth removed from his throat is now undergoing radiotherapy..breaking the Revs heart it is but you have to be strong.

All the best to the majority who post on here..may see you again next season.

The Rev.

MOT
    Last edited by Rev72; 25-04-2018 at 11:16 PM.

Wish you a speedy recovery Spaldy.

Nice to see the Rev again . You'll be back next season I just know it

All the best to those dealing with the “c” word - always puts things into perspective.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)