+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Far too many platsics on here

What about those that simply CHOOSE NOT to go to every game because they CHOOSE to do other things sometimes?

Does that mean that they are not REAL fans?

Couldn't make it up!

Seems that if Leeds had 40,001 fans - the one that coudn't get in cos the place was full and the gates where shut in his face - must be a plastic LOL

that must be the case according to the bible of Flapping gob thicko Marley.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    What about those that simply CHOOSE NOT to go to every game because they CHOOSE to do other things sometimes?

Couldn't make it up!

Seems that if Leeds had 40,001 fans - the one that coudn't get in cos the place was full and the gates where shut in his face - must be a plastic LOL

Good points, well made

Surely this would be the one place plastic fans wouldn't bother with at the moment - if your eyes and attention are only drawn to the latest and brightest shiny thing, then Leeds United would be the equivalent of treading in something you'd need to scrape off of your cutting-edge trainers on the way to Abercrombie and Fitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post

Couldn't make it up!

choose other things like go on holidays , and swan about in their new car then yeah your right

you dont have the problem of the gates been shut in your face, if you have a season ticket. bozo. not that you would know much about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    choose other things like go on holidays , and swan about in their new car then yeah your right

you dont have the problem of the gates been shut in your face, if you have a season ticket. bozo. not that you would know much about that.
    This plastic has a season ticket.

In fact it's a twenty year bond.

Which obviously means I'm a far better fan than you are.

So, if you're not plastic (but clearly not the totally ace platinum-type I am) what sort of material fan do you think you are?

Wooden?

* As in "Wooden it be nice if you didn't post the same negative bile on here" all the time? *

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post

So, if you're not plastic (but clearly not the totally ace platinum-type I am) what sort of material fan do you think you are?

Wooden?

* As in "Wooden it be nice if you didn't post the same negative bile on here" all the time? *
    used to have a season ticket fella . past tense .

thats like saying i used to wear short trousers at school

used to have a season ticket fella . past tense .

thats like saying i used to wear short trousers at school
    Nope - actually have a season ticket - just renewed.

Nope - actually have a season ticket - just renewed.
    i got your slap on the hands fella, i just hope it works across the board.

there is plenty on here that like dishing it out , but cant take it in return .

it takes two to tango fella ok

i got your slap on the hands fella, i just hope it works across the board.

there is plenty on here that like dishing it out , but cant take it in return .

it takes two to tango fella ok
    Yep. Agreed.

Wooden?

more like stone - as in Stone Age or

Dark as in Dark Ages

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)