+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: He’s got balls... apparently....

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Mr Heckingbottom is"weedy, slimy, untrustworthy coward". Jules

Mr Heckingbottom is a "c**t". ESR

Imagine the fuss on here if somebody ed posted similar stuff abart Morais. Double standards.

The current head coach obviously feels that the club is beneath him. After all he took a big risk coming here SB. I'll get violins art fot towd lad

I was p1ssed off with that and had every reight to be so i vented my anger on here. I acknowledged i went too far calling Morais a w@nker but got labelled a disgrace ennyrooard. Like I said to Exile t other neet, I don't take a message booard too seriously neither am I one to hold a grudge or get monk on and stop pooastin over disagreements. Tha can't always find common grarnd in life and I accept that, it's fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    The'll be some on here that will pillory for that post Jules, me mi sen I think thas got a point.
    I'm surprised at you colliers , the tories single out the individual's failings in life and punish them when the system they themselves set up is the reason for their failure .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Who set it up Mr C ?
    Our No.7 Hammell after skinning the fullback and put the ball to Moore he only had to blow it in.

Mr Heckingbottom is"weedy, slimy, untrustworthy coward". Jules

Mr Heckingbottom is a "c**t". ESR

Imagine the fuss on here if somebody ed posted similar stuff abart Morais. Double standards.
    If Morais left us for Leeds or Wednesday he’d be a c#$t as well , at the moment he’s just a loony

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'm surprised at you colliers , the tories single out the individual's failings in life and punish them when the system they themselves set up is the reason for their failure .
    I don't know what the F*** your on about, the Tories are a different agenda to football and don't go comparing me with them as I've fought them all my life gone through 3 big strikes, I've het gres before letting them b@stards beat me, had day strikes to many to mention on behalf of the Nurses for more pay from the 1970's and 80's, lost 2 jobs one in 1990 and one in 2013 because of there polices been on at least 3 marches in London against there austerity and policies, thaz hurt me there animal I think you should talk to Kerr Avon about the torys and not me.

Morning Colliers,

Oddjob's miss at Wembley ran it close but yes, it worra bad un.

I hope he dunt drop him fo rest a season for one mistake like he did wi Mallan.
    He'll not drop him but I would hope he gives him a bo11okin.

Shock horror , football fans are pi ssed off when someone joins a local hated rival . Never known that happen before

It's a LUVV thing , " he's not wun ov our own namoor, did nowt an nivva will " earrd as biggas Birkenearrd FCKIM,

A went white cross, ent no way ad play fo kirkbalk. An a were too ugly to snog there lasses. So a just used t look at em instead. Hecky is whatever, morais is clinically insane. We are downer that a really downy thing. Half our side must be wearin clown shoes or somat.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    He'll not drop him but I would hope he gives him a bo11okin.
    Izza dud that Moore

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast