+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: He’s got balls... apparently....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I wasn't very happy at the time but I kind of got that he wanted to manage a bigger club in the PL having got a taste for it with ourselves .

The link he had with Wednesday was also significant .

I wasn't all that impressed with how he'd managed us in the PL to tell the truth , thought he brought in far too many poor foreign players when we needed a few experienced british heads .

I was beginning to see he wasn't without flaws and perhaps wasn't as good as we all thought he was .

I certainly wasn't the one who painted ' Judas 'on the Grove street wall outside the ground that's for sure .
    I’ll rephrase how I think , if Hecky had left for any other of the 89 football league clubs I couldn’t give a toss . He was boring me to be honest .

The fact that he went to Leeds makes me dislike him , I despise the club . Hate them

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Don't you mean Daniel East Stand?
    I never wanted him back steve , not because he went to wendy but because I didn't and still don't think he was all that and besides how many return to a club and have success in football , not many mate .

I never wanted him back steve , not because he went to wendy but because I didn't and still don't think he was all that and besides how many return to a club and have success in football , not many mate .
    Tha sed a fottnit sin thad welcum Golden Balls back , mek thi mind up

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post

You've surely not been trawling back through previous posts Roma
    You know full well that's my job

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You've surely not been trawling back through previous posts Roma
    You know full well that's my job
    i ent Itwa summat a remembed , it's still thy job dunt worry Exile

i ent Itwa summat a remembed , it's still thy job dunt worry Exile
    Same here Roma

Fair point .

It's time some moved on anorl regarding him , he's nowt t doo wi us ennymoor , as fo doing a decent job ? Weer ? A get the feelin Mr Cryne is a bug bear wi sum , lerrit gu, FGS , arr much did he purrin arr much did he tek art , load a Ballax , that's nowt t do wi us eytha

If we are going to have a discussion on the situation the club is facing today and we nearly all agree to a man that Hecky is responsible in part then surely the previous ownership of the club and the new consortium have to come into this also .

There are many pieces to this jigsaw and they all need laying out on the table and not just the convenient one's .

Just because opinion's may not be to the liking of some posters doesn't mean they are not relevant .

If we are going to have a discussion on the situation the club is facing today and we nearly all agree to a man that Hecky is responsible in part then surely the previous ownership of the club and the new consortium have to come into this also .

There are many pieces to this jigsaw and they all need laying out on the table and not just the convenient one's .

Just because opinion's may not be to the liking of some posters doesn't mean they are not relevant .
    A lotta questions need answering , wetha that's sooin or not a dunt kno , it sometimes feels sumdi ez hidden last piece ov the Jig saw , valid opinions Animal , so are ivvrybodys , Turmoil ?? All party's seem t be at wunathus throyits , not good , if sumdi frumpt club read the Forums ? Thu cud get some Idea of the way fans think , burrav sed befoor we don't seem t matta until it's time t renew S/Ts , still think will stay up tho

We need to amend the plan and change the Head Coach tag to manager and say we'll have 4 experienced pros in team. However, rest of signings need to be 21-25 and selected by the manager himself from his own targets not a spreadsheet compiled by non footballing men. We also need to bring back traditional scouting. That said did the plan really exist anyway. Cryne went out n' bought Winnall, Hourihane, Scowen and Watkins after consulting with Wilson and Johnson. He even went up to Inverness with Johnson to watch Watkins and put through the Winnall transfer himself. No plan there was there? Heckingbottom brought in Moncur and Bradshaw they weren't spreadsheet signings. Neither was Mowatt. No plan there either. Does the plan actually exist or is it just something the club and coaches hide behind a scape goat for when things go wrong?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast