+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He’s got balls... apparently....

He’s got balls... apparently....

.....But not enough it seems to face the media tonight!
    PH swerves post Match interviews and sends the puppet out to spout as he can’t face appearing in front of the press to conduct his “media duties..”
    Quite content (prior to the match) to roll out the cr@p about how the club that made him famous had not told the truth and about how they let him down with recruitment, and how he left as he wanted wanted to “ Imorove himself”, etc Yet not MAN enough to put himself up for the “Billy Big Bollx” task of facing the press tonight.

Proves he’s not the man for Leeds. They deserve better. A right man for Leeds would have been thumping his chest, telling all that he was the man p, and caring not for the past.

Weedy, slimy, untrustworthy Coward.

Some say, He’s showing respect.... respect would have been to come out and say that it was a tough game, could have been a draw, amd he’s glad it was over. Or come out and said “That’s a win that keeps me in a job, and I hope it doesn’t do Barnsley harm” not hiding behind Clapham.

The Leeds fans deserve to be led by a man who has passion and a singular focus on Leeds
    PH hadn’t EVEN got the balls to face the press today..... Would Warnock have avoided it?.... Nah He’d have wallowed in it, not giving a sh8te.

don’t give me It was “ Damned if he did, damned if he didn’t “ Mick Mcarthy never swerved interviews after beating us, because no matter how much he has the affiliation he had the balls to stand up.

We lost, I can take that. I can take relegation ( again) it’s going to be tough. Some people think that PH has no part in our poor 15 months results..

Me? I think he is more to blame than anyone.

There’s bad losers, and there’s also bad winners. Seems Heckingbottom is both.
    Can’t stand a fight to the death, and can’t win gracefully either.

The'll be some on here that will pillory for that post Jules, me mi sen I think thas got a point.

Did Mr Morais do the post match interview by the way ?

Of course he did and guess what he sed--

"It is my belief we have to win the next game"

Always jam tomorrow.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-04-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Didn't Dimas do the post match interview after the Bolton game ?

Can't recall the criticism for Morais over that.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Did Mr Morais do the post match interview by the way ?

Of course he did and guess what he sed--

"It is my belief we have to win the next game"

Always jam tomorrow.
    Just watched a video of the Moore miss for me it was the worst miss I have ever seen in my 68 years of life with misses like that at one end and a second rate goalkeeper at the other end what can he say.

Morning Colliers,

Oddjob's miss at Wembley ran it close but yes, it worra bad un.

I hope he dunt drop him fo rest a season for one mistake like he did wi Mallan.

Mr Heckingbottom is"weedy, slimy, untrustworthy coward". Jules

Mr Heckingbottom is a "c**t". ESR

Imagine the fuss on here if somebody ed posted similar stuff abart Morais. Double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Just watched a video of the Moore miss for me it was the worst miss I have ever seen in my 68 years of life with misses like that at one end and a second rate goalkeeper at the other end what can he say.

Who set it up Mr C ?

I agree Hecky has to take some blame for our situation Jules but not all of it mate. Morais must take some responsibility too. Biggest culprits for me are the non footballing people upstairs who thowt that buying a squad of young uns overrun with dud midfielders and a total lack of balance in that squad. We left Hecky with very few options up front early season.

It was glaringly obvious leading up to the January transfer window that we needed to sign some key experienced players but they didn't acknowledge that properly. Only Mills and Pinnilos came in who had any sort of championship experience. With all due respect to them, those two didn't exactly set the pulse racing.

It's a mess. Any head coach will struggle working at oakwell and being successful in the championship. This summer we need a re think and to learn from mistakes made at boardroom level. Will they acknowledge their mistakes? I doubt it will happen missen. The cowboys upstairs will keep on doing what they're doing and the head coach will get it in the neck. It's just the way that the cookie crumbles by the looks of it.

Possibly he chose not to have to answer loaded questions from journo's keen to add yet more fat to a fire that's still actively burning .

Hecky's committed a number of serious crimes such as leaving the club for a bigger one with more ambition and earning himself a better living financially .

Taking the back room staff with him against their will .

Not getting the sack at Barnsley .

Winning a game of football against his own town club and former employer .

When charged with such crimes it's perhaps understandable he chose to take the 5th after the game yesterday and not incriminate himself further .

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast