+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: He’s got balls... apparently....

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    I don't know what the F*** your on about, the Tories are a different agenda to football and don't go comparing me with them as I've fought them all my life gone through 3 big strikes, I've het gres before letting them b@stards beat me, had day strikes to many to mention on behalf of the Nurses for more pay from the 1970's and 80's, lost 2 jobs one in 1990 and one in 2013 because of there polices been on at least 3 marches in London against there austerity and policies, thaz hurt me there animal I think you should talk to Kerr Avon about the torys and not me.
    I didn't say you were a tory or questioned your principles and past battles as I'm familiar enough with how you view them .

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    A went white cross, ent no way ad play fo kirkbalk. An a were too ugly to snog there lasses. So a just used t look at em instead. Hecky is whatever, morais is clinically insane. We are downer that a really downy thing. Half our side must be wearin clown shoes or somat.
    Tha reyt Banky , It's binna Circus last 18mths darn theer , nimind Coco wint b at Weeds much longa a meeun ooh cud fill iz Clowns booits ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    .....But not enough it seems to face the media tonight!
    PH swerves post Match interviews and sends the puppet out to spout as he can’t face appearing in front of the press to conduct his “media duties..”
    Quite content (prior to the match) to roll out the cr@p about how the club that made him famous had not told the truth and about how they let him down with recruitment, and how he left as he wanted wanted to “ Imorove himself”, etc Yet not MAN enough to put himself up for the “Billy Big Bollx” task of facing the press tonight.

Proves he’s not the man for Leeds. They deserve better. A right man for Leeds would have been thumping his chest, telling all that he was the man p, and caring not for the past.

Weedy, slimy, untrustworthy Coward.

Some say, He’s showing respect.... respect would have been to come out and say that it was a tough game, could have been a draw, amd he’s glad it was over. Or come out and said “That’s a win that keeps me in a job, and I hope it doesn’t do Barnsley harm” not hiding behind Clapham.

The Leeds fans deserve to be led by a man who has passion and a singular focus on Leeds
    PH hadn’t EVEN got the balls to face the press today..... Would Warnock have avoided it?.... Nah He’d have wallowed in it, not giving a sh8te.

don’t give me It was “ Damned if he did, damned if he didn’t “ Mick Mcarthy never swerved interviews after beating us, because no matter how much he has the affiliation he had the balls to stand up.

We lost, I can take that. I can take relegation ( again) it’s going to be tough. Some people think that PH has no part in our poor 15 months results..

Me? I think he is more to blame than anyone.

There’s bad losers, and there’s also bad winners. Seems Heckingbottom is both.
    Can’t stand a fight to the death, and can’t win gracefully either.
    Jules, you're poet sir.

I wish I'd have posted this as it's exactly how I feel about the bloke.

You get hammered on here by a certain few for saying so.
    Hecky isn't the full package, made lots of mistakes whilst here and continues in the same vain at Leeds. I've said before he needed more wool on his back before taking over the first team as head coach and I stand by it.
    His bitterness toward the club ought, in my opinion, be kept out of the press, what's that saying about being kind to people on the way up as you'll meet them again on the way back down ?

Not be long now.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Jules, you're poet sir.

I wish I'd have posted this as it's exactly how I feel about the bloke.

You get hammered on here by a certain few for saying so.
    Hecky isn't the full package, made lots of mistakes whilst here and continues in the same vain at Leeds. I've said before he needed more wool on his back before taking over the first team as head coach and I stand by it.
    His bitterness toward the club ought, in my opinion, be kept out of the press, what's that saying about being kind to people on the way up as you'll meet them again on the way back down ?

Not be long now.
    The only bitterness I detect comes from fans of this club who posses a small town tribal mentality towards someone who did a very decent job with the cards he was dealt here , never in the bottom 3 till he left for Leeds and kept our heads above water despite a very poor group to work with .

It's time some of you moved on and took a closer look on how the club was run by the former owner and continues under the new consortium .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The only bitterness I detect comes from fans of this club who posses a small town tribal mentality towards someone who did a very decent job with the cards he was dealt here , never in the bottom 3 till he left for Leeds and kept our heads above water despite a very poor group to work with .

It's time some of you moved on and took a closer look on how the club was run by the former owner and continues under the new consortium .

Did you wish Danny Wilson all the best when he walked out for Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Don't you mean Daniel East Stand?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I wasn't very happy at the time but I kind of got that he wanted to manage a bigger club in the PL having got a taste for it with ourselves .

The link he had with Wednesday was also significant .

I wasn't all that impressed with how he'd managed us in the PL to tell the truth , thought he brought in far too many poor foreign players when we needed a few experienced british heads .

I was beginning to see he wasn't without flaws and perhaps wasn't as good as we all thought he was .

I certainly wasn't the one who painted ' Judas 'on the Grove street wall outside the ground that's for sure .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Don't you mean Daniel East Stand?
    I never wanted him back steve , not because he went to wendy but because I didn't and still don't think he was all that and besides how many return to a club and have success in football , not many mate .

It's time some moved on anorl regarding him , he's nowt t doo wi us ennymoor , as fo doing a decent job ? Weer ? A get the feelin Mr Cryne is a bug bear wi sum , lerrit gu, FGS , arr much did he purrin arr much did he tek art , load a Ballax , that's nowt t do wi us eytha

I never wanted him back steve , not because he went to wendy but because I didn't and still don't think he was all that and besides how many return to a club and have success in football , not many mate .
    Tha sed a fottnit sin thad welcum Golden Balls back , mek thi mind up

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast