+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Whatever happened to the likely freds...on Dale Winton?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Fat boy posted something about burning the national flag down the Lane and an offensive comment about the queen on the thread . It soon disappeared . Fatty ( unless I missed something ) as not been seen or heard of since. So maybe he's been banned ( gonna miss him ) or he's been asked to do a double shift in his job as a Car Park Attendant

ps. I'm not suggesting in any way there's anything wrong with working in a car park.
    Car park attendant?

He's had a promotion then?

I stopped parking there when I exchanged my Fiat Punto for a brand spanking new BMW .

I stopped parking there when I exchanged my Fiat Punto for a brand spanking new BMW .
    You have a BMW? But you voted Brexit?

Chubby will be tossing himself stupid at this knowledge lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You have a BMW? But you voted Brexit?

Chubby will be tossing himself stupid at this knowledge lol
    Yes I voted for Brexit , but only just.

Fat boy posted something about burning the national flag down the Lane and an offensive comment about the queen on the thread . It soon disappeared . Fatty ( unless I missed something ) as not been seen or heard of since. So maybe he's been banned ( gonna miss him ) or he's been asked to do a double shift in his job as a Car Park Attendant

ps. I'm not suggesting in any way there's anything wrong with working in a car park.
    Car park attendant hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Car park attendant hehehe.
    Toilet ?

I posted on there at 4am your time, twice.....the first time was to tell Sid the Snake to get back to writing his Postman Pat books instead of trolling this site with his nonsense....the second was to Elite, to reiterate my views of a certain religion, but Husin seemed ok so was exempted.....after that I finished a carafe of white wine, spanked the Naughty Nurse and blew out the candles for the night.

The following morning, the thread was gone so my initial reaction was that it was my fault and I was due another month in solitary confinement, eating hobnobs and sending messages by carrier pigeon.....phew.

So Chubby kicked off with his "burning the National flag" garbage...again?....is the guy even British?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I posted on there at 4am your time, twice.....the first time was to tell Sid the Snake to get back to writing his Postman Pat books instead of trolling this site with his nonsense....the second was to Elite, to reiterate my views of a certain religion, but Husin seemed ok so was exempted.....after that I finished a carafe of white wine, spanked the Naughty Nurse and blew out the candles for the night.

The following morning, the thread was gone so my initial reaction was that it was my fault and I was due another month in solitary confinement, eating hobnobs and sending messages by carrier pigeon.....phew.

So Chubby kicked off with his "burning the National flag" garbage...again?....is the guy even British?
    British, I don't think he's even human. French?

Well it seems the culture now is for others to decide what you want to mock, even as a joke.
    So what happens on FM doesn't surprise me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coDGvfVzwAs

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Well it seems the culture now is for others to decide what you want to mock, even as a joke.
    So what happens on FM doesn't surprise me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coDGvfVzwAs
    This is a tough one TTR, a guy teaches his dog to react to Nazi propaganda, anti-Semitic taunts etc and posts the video on YouTube clearly as a joke.....nobody makes an official complaint but the police take him to court for "use of transmission" laws?...mmmm

I have not watched the video because quite frankly I would not find it funny, but apparently 3 million people viewed it.

I think we are on dodgy ground once we start threatening to jail people for holding a particular view, and expressing it in public.....for me, there should be a clear distinction between simply holding a view and expressing it in a free speech Democracy and, on the other hand, inciting others to break the law via hate speech and propaganda.

Some comedians like Jimmy Carr and Frankie Boyle might to change their routine in light of this court ruling!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast