+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Whatever happened to the likely freds...on Dale Winton?

OT: Whatever happened to the likely freds...on Dale Winton?

Thought this was a reasonably argued fred and definitely asked some important questions about football and how it dealt with being gay. So far as I could see nothing was out of order. So why did Big Brother step in and Nazi-like tell us ve could not talk in zis manner?

I’m sure you can think of yet another non football subject to do abit of sh it stirring !

Heaven forbid silly sid
    But why not think outside the box for a change and start a thread about Notts county’s 4-1 victory yesterday ?

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    I’m sure you can think of yet another non football subject to do abit of sh it stirring !
    a bit is two words, Mr Plank. If you can't relate to the subject, why not urinate elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Thought this was a reasonably argued fred and definitely asked some important questions about football and how it dealt with being gay. So far as I could see nothing was out of order. So why did Big Brother step in and Nazi-like tell us ve could not talk in zis manner?
    It vanished yesterday Sid. I asked in another fred.

Either this site is being watched by HQ (Seeing as they have decimated DCM) or someone in here, threw their toys out of the pram and squealed like a piggy.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    a bit is two words, Mr Plank. If you can't relate to the subject, why not urinate elsewhere?
    I see you have quickly changed your spelling error mr Plank, quick thinking for an old un

Blasphemy laws being enforced again on NCM.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Blasphemy laws being enforced again on NCM.
    Who blasphemed and in what way, Alty?

Well no-one mentioned the word "puff" once so it can hardly be through persecution of that minority.
    Islam was mentioned as I recall but there's 1.6 Billion of them which means they can hardly be considered a persecuted "minority".

My bringing up "blasphemy" was pure speculation of course based on past experience of the "sensitivities" around the issue on NCM.

Fat boy posted something about burning the national flag down the Lane and an offensive comment about the queen on the thread . It soon disappeared . Fatty ( unless I missed something ) as not been seen or heard of since. So maybe he's been banned ( gonna miss him ) or he's been asked to do a double shift in his job as a Car Park Attendant

ps. I'm not suggesting in any way there's anything wrong with working in a car park.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast