+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: MoM v Bristol Rovers

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: MoM The Millers v Bristol Rovers

MoM The Millers v Bristol Rovers

This game will go down in memory for me for two reasons. A goal worth the entrance fee alone and for the amount of challenges that should have seen red but play was allowed to go on.

Anyhow there were other preformances worth mentioning but I only have 10 spaces so I have to leave someone out again! This is such a cruel world.

Smith's goal was excellent but you could see from early on that Taylor was having one of those games where he gives 100% and never stops. Had to be Taylor for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    Smith's goal was excellent but you could see from early on that Taylor was having one of those games where he gives 100% and never stops. Had to be Taylor for me.
    For such a small man he was massive for the hour he was playing yesterday. His shorts ride up on the inside like mine. I can now say that I have footballers legs instead of being fat

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

Anyhow there were other performances worth mentioning but I only have 10 spaces so I have to leave someone out again! This is such a cruel world.
    Rodak didn't have much to do anyway

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Rodak didn't have much to do anyway
    That's why I left him out Mike. Lavery did score and ran himself into the ground when he came on so he's the unlucky one. All the other players battled well against a brutal side and a ref who needs putting out to pasture.

Taylor takes the honours for an outstanding game.