+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emmanuel

Emmanuel

I can't help liking at what he does. He's got a very large turnung circle granted but he's as solid as any player I've seen for a long time in a Millers shirt.

Please sign him!

He’s looking good a Frog at the moment.

Would really love to see how he would get on playing Rugby ��

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    He’s looking good a Frog at the moment.

Would really love to see how he would get on playing Rugby ��
    He really does make me smile. He's like a daft uncle playing keep ball int park with his poor nephews.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I can't help liking at what he does. He's got a very large turnung circle granted but he's as solid as any player I've seen for a long time in a Millers shirt.

Please sign him!
    Still has another year left at Ipswich and it depends on who the next Ipswich manager will be. He may want to keep him around after a successful spell in the league below.

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    Still has another year left at Ipswich and it depends on who the next Ipswich manager will be. He may want to keep him around after a successful spell in the league below.
    I certainly think the new manager will want to look at him before making any decisions on selling him or letting him go out again. Fingers crossed that he doesn't and needs the money

Might make a few mistakes now and then but I’ve always liked him, be excellent if we could sign him

The good thing about his wide turning circle. If the opposition want to get the ball off him. It's a bloody long way around him

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    The good thing about his wide turning circle. If the opposition want to get the ball off him. It's a bloody long way around him

I think it was a Gillingham where he turned twice. The defence got fed up and he went to the bye line leaving them behind.

Yep, the turning circle of an oil tanker but robust and for such big lad he ain't afraid to take anyone on with a run down the wing.

Can't believe he's only 19 looks about 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yep, the turning circle of an oil tanker but robust and for such big lad he ain't afraid to take anyone on with a run down the wing.

Can't believe he's only 19 looks about 30.
    I'd forgotten how young he was until his award last night. Let's just hope that his good form (and fitness) continues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast