+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Crowd

The Crowd

Thought the crowd were fantastic yesterday. The volume was louder before the match than it has been in recent weeks and it was maintained throughout the match.

Tried to think of another ground in League 2 where they can match our noise levels when The Kop is in good voice and can't think of one.

Could be an important 12th man at the Luton game.

Sorry, didn't see previous thread. My bad!

When the Kop gets going, it's hard to beat in terms of volume. But when it comes to singing throughout the match, I would say Mansfield fans do that better than us. At Field Mill earlier in the season, they sang pretty much non-stop for 90 minutes.

As for away fans, Coventry were pretty much the loudest I've ever heard in any stadium, perhaps on a par with Man City fans back when we played them in the league about 19 years ago.

Yeah Coventry fans always have been loud, great supporters I wish Notts were more like them but always sit down at away games and make little noise.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Yeah Coventry fans always have been loud, great supporters I wish Notts were more like them but always sit down at away games and make little noise.

Yeah, I'd noticed that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agA5tXWQVzM

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    When the Kop gets going, it's hard to beat in terms of volume. But when it comes to singing throughout the match, I would say Mansfield fans do that better than us. At Field Mill earlier in the season, they sang pretty much non-stop for 90 minutes.

As for away fans, Coventry were pretty much the loudest I've ever heard in any stadium, perhaps on a par with Man City fans back when we played them in the league about 19 years ago.
    Sheff Utd fans were similar a few seasons ago.

Yep enjoyed the noise on Saturday thought the KOP and sections of the Pavis did a great job,along with the result of course it made for great afternoon...Maybe the 'main KOP singers' should sit/stand more central in the stand so they can be seen from around the ground, which might improve the atmosphere, (just a thought)... Do we still have the drummer ?

There was even a fair bit of signing in block C of the Pavis on Sat. A decent atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    There was even a fair bit of signing in block C of the Pavis on Sat. A decent atmosphere.
    Do we have a lot of deaf fans then?

The atmosphere seems to have been building for the last few home games...even the Pavis stand are getting their act together with the clapping and very nearly breaking into song!!
    Was really good to see the family stand near to capacity...was there a promotion on for kids??
    Everything around the club is buzzing at the moment...so much to be positive about!
    Bring on the Codheads!!
    COYP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast