+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Please ban this guy

OT: Please ban this guy

There's a poster on here who actually lives in Rotherham and supports the Millers. I doubt he's ever been in Hong Kong or New Zealand and probably never speculated in Bristol *******, doesn't pretend to be an ex-miner, solicitor, doctor or dead racehorse and doesn't even support Barnsley. In short he's not the kind of poster who this board needs. Get rid now you mods. You know who he is.

I love the use of "in short".... you're a very interesting fella Monty.
    Last edited by sota; 30-04-2018 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    There's a poster on here who actually lives in Rotherham and supports the Millers. I doubt he's ever been in Hong Kong or New Zealand and probably never speculated in Bristol *******, doesn't pretend to be an ex-miner, solicitor, doctor or dead racehorse and doesn't even support Barnsley. In short he's not the kind of poster who this board needs. Get rid now you mods. You know who he is.
    Not anybody I know.

No idea who that could be!

Pretty much agree with that Monty the guys has gotten away with Message board murder for far too long now

I'm spartacus....

Who we talking about lol

Spartacus

Well I have my pitch fork ready Monty, point the way. Down with this sort of thing.

Good job I read who posted the thread before replying as my thoughts were.
    "What's monty been upto now"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast