+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stevie Mallans Dad

Stevie Mallans Dad

Replying to a tweet by BFC

“Without blaming anyone,you hung stephen out to dry a couple of wks ago pulld him at halftime,pointed the fingr at him,but your not blaming anyone for that **** yesterday

Wish I cld vent my anger at this but my kid wld kill me.

Absolutely nothing to do with his dad , keep the feck out of it .

The HC is answerable to the owners and fans not players dads on social media .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Replying to a tweet by BFC

“Without blaming anyone,you hung stephen out to dry a couple of wks ago pulld him at halftime,pointed the fingr at him,but your not blaming anyone for that **** yesterday

Wish I cld vent my anger at this but my kid wld kill me.
    He's keeps coming across like a right pillock. Clearly he thinks his sons as good as Messi. He wants to remember how privileged he is to have a son who's a professional footballer. His comments keep coming and they are embarrassing!

I agree with him I think he played brilliant in Wolves game and makes one error against Millwall and is hung out to dry. He'll come good given a proper run out.

Scowens Dad was the same

Mallan's and scowen's dads a right to pipe up, be different if the players were no good but both are good enough fo this league, easy. Mallan were my pick for player o season when we signed the lad, watched all goals he scored on youtube am thinkin this kid can play. Its unfathomable for me why he ant ad games this season, dead ball threat alone gets him a pick in my opinion. Singled out by morais for 1 mistake. How many ave the rest of this sorry shower med?

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    Mallan's and scowen's dads a right to pipe up, be different if the players were no good but both are good enough fo this league, easy. Mallan were my pick for player o season when we signed the lad, watched all goals he scored on youtube am thinkin this kid can play. Its unfathomable for me why he ant ad games this season, dead ball threat alone gets him a pick in my opinion. Singled out by morais for 1 mistake. How many ave the rest of this sorry shower med?
    The HC is not answerable to Mallan's dad bankend , your boss isn't answerable to your old man is he ?

Both Hecky and Jose have chosen to bin him , the team is struggling which suggests there must be a very good reason .

I've yet to see players who are going to improve the team not played when it's struggling for points .

Surely you'd accept that they are closer to the real issue here than we are .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Scowens Dad was the same
    And Moncurs

All this favver talk reminds me of that chant at Peterborough towards Darren Ferguson we had guin. Bit crude weren't it

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The HC is not answerable to Mallan's dad bankend , your boss isn't answerable to your old man is he ?

Both Hecky and Jose have chosen to bin him , the team is struggling which suggests there must be a very good reason .

I've yet to see players who are going to improve the team not played when it's struggling for points .

Surely you'd accept that they are closer to the real issue here than we are .
    Well yes i do accept that, closer they may be, but in the time short as it is where mallans been playing, is there a spot in that midfield he could a nicked off any of the others? From what i seen of him, he's comfortable on the ball can dribble shoot and pass, 1 mistake. Binned. If i were him i'd be ragin.

Players get over looked at all clubs, he's one weve not give a proper chance to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast