+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: All quiet on the takeover thingy

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    How anyone can want the manager to continue after this season is beyond me. The glue must be ****ing strong in them parts.
    It would bring stability. We would continue to fail - thats consistent at least lol

Quote Originally Posted by DUAS View Post
    Your biggest game of the season last Monday attendance 5610, our meaningless last match of the season today 6756.

You lot weren’t even close to our average attendance this season.

Comparing a season ticket game to a non season ticket game

When did you lot last get 5-6k home fans in for non season ticket fans that didn't involve us, never mind twice in the space of three days plus a few days before and after those games 2000+ to two away ganes

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    What's Mike Martin got to do with it?

All hypothecticals and opinion.

If we are failing then of course that can't go on forever. It all depends on how things unfold. But he must get a fair chance.

What if we are top or competing at the top. Will you still insist on him being sacked?
    It is UNBELIEVABLE that any United fan can be content to carry on with this ‘manager’. He took over when we were at the top of the league and drove us off a cliff so in the end we scraped into the playoffs. He then totally blew it.

This is the attitude that meant that ST was able to destroy the club for so long without the fans doing anything.

If Laszlo stays on the fans should be boycotting. But I’m sure new owners will kick him to the kerb!

Quote Originally Posted by G Unit View Post
    It is UNBELIEVABLE that any United fan can be content to carry on with this ‘manager’. He took over when we were at the top of the league and drove us off a cliff so in the end we scraped into the playoffs. He then totally blew it.

This is the attitude that meant that ST was able to destroy the club for so long without the fans doing anything.

If Laszlo stays on the fans should be boycotting. But I’m sure new owners will kick him to the kerb!
    Believe it.

I make my own opinions. Your scolding won't influence it.

Are you suggesting I am complicit in ST's running of DUFC because I think Laszlo deserves his chance?

What did you do to fight it other than scold other people on football forums?

Leave the boycotts to Sevco.

And the new owners will apparently give Laszlo the chance.

"Leave the boycotts to Sevco."

The reason they became Sevco is because their fans did nothing about the situation they were in. They gullibly follow followed the party line and bought their season tickets.

The only weapon the fans have is withholding their money.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    "Leave the boycotts to Sevco."

The reason they became Sevco is because their fans did nothing about the situation they were in. They gullibly follow followed the party line and bought their season tickets.

The only weapon the fans have is withholding their money.
    Answered only one point. Noted.

Believe it.

Are you suggesting I am complicit in ST's running of DUFC because I think Laszlo deserves his chance?

You always say ‘it’s my opinion’ but you never actually say WHY it’s your opinion or offer EVIDENCE to back up what you’re saying. Been on here for two days and I’m already sick of it! But yeah whatever, you do your thing

Believe it.

OK, I'll address all your points:

I do not think you are complicit in ST's running of DUFC.

To fight my anti-Thompson stance I didn't attend Tannadice - it's my only weapon (as stated)

Boycotts - it's my only weapon (as stated)

What do you know of the new owners that they will 'apparently' give him a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    OK, I'll address all your points:

I do not think you are complicit in ST's running of DUFC.

To fight my anti-Thompson stance I didn't attend Tannadice - it's my only weapon (as stated)

Boycotts - it's my only weapon (as stated)

What do you know of the new owners that they will 'apparently' give him a chance?
    G U was the one that set out the accusations.

I 100% respect your choices and decisions

100%.

Quote Originally Posted by G Unit View Post
    You always say ‘it’s my opinion’ but you never actually say WHY it’s your opinion or offer EVIDENCE to back up what you’re saying. Been on here for two days and I’m already sick of it! But yeah whatever, you do your thing
    No answer to my points.

You must have done loads.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)