+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: All quiet on the takeover thingy

He's a decent manager who hasn't had a chance he yet. I'm just saying EVERYONE deserves a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    He's a decent manager who hasn't had a chance he yet. I'm just saying EVERYONE deserves a chance.
    Csaba has had a chance. He was given the job with the target of winning promotion. He failed. Miserably. He blew his chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    The long term plan should be to not continue to employ a manager that cant motivate players, cant recognise his best team, plays odd formations with players out of position, complains players arent fit, then runs them into the ground, signs diddy players that look like theyve never kicked a ball, states he wants to murder a player after an MOM performance, and to top it off, no one can understand what the **** he is talking about.
    But of course, STABILITY eh? Lets stick with the madman who will take us to league one, because we dont want to change another manager.
    No other reason, just stability. Stabilty. Stability. Stability.
    Ram your stability you lunatic.
    There's no need to call a fellow fan a lunatic because their view differs to yours. Do people really think that the club went out of their way to appoint dud managers, of course not. LSArab seems to be suggesting that we just need to go and get a 'decent' manager. If only football was as simple as that. People can slag off fellow fans for wanting stability as much as they want but this constant chopping and changing of managers is making our club a laughing stock.

Of course he has had a chance he had more than half a season, he brought in 11 players in January, the team and the club are going backwards under him. You can argue he inherited a squad, yes he did but it was a squad that got to the top of the league, you can argue that all the January signings weren't his but 2 of the worst 100% were and if they weren't he agreed when he signed up to the conditions put in front of him. Can you really imagine any manager worth their salt agreeing to having a double glazing salesman responsible for all their signings. That alone should be enough to show that he is not the ruthless, selfish, driven manager we need.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    There's no need to call a fellow fan a lunatic because their view differs to yours. Do people really think that the club went out of their way to appoint dud managers, of course not. LSArab seems to be suggesting that we just need to go and get a 'decent' manager. If only football was as simple as that. People can slag off fellow fans for wanting stability as much as they want but this constant chopping and changing of managers is making our club a laughing stock.
    What’s making us a laughing stock is having an imposter manager who talks nonsense and is bringing us even lower

Our primary concern must be complete new ownership of the Club before we spend money sacking and appointing a new manager (assuming there is no failed promotion clause, etc., in Shabba's contract). It does not make any sense to spend our limited resources to appoint a new manager who may not appeal to potential new owners or investors. At most Shabbs' contract lasts another season. It therefore may be cheaper to hold on to him just now until the future of the Club is decided.

If you want Shabba out, change your tune to 'Get new owners in' first.

Without a doubt this manager needs to go. He is an absolute clown who holds no respect from players or coaching staff. As long as Laszlo is in charge we will struggle, he is a fraud and should be nowhere near our club. Clueless, gutless with a massive ego.
    If he stays, we will not go up, I am convinced of that.
    Think that’s made my feelings clear!

I would quite like Ellis with back up from Sturrock.

LSarab is bang on here, it's absolutely ***** that we get rid of Csaba

There is defending managers who deserve defending, there really isn't any good reason to defend Laszlo and want him to continue in this role

Keeping him on well only delay us getting to the stability stage we all want, the rest of the championship teams will love it if we decided to stick with him that's for sure

United need to employ a manager who knows what he is doing and can command the respect of his players, the new chairman needs to be careful here as any early goodwill would evaporate quick,we've had enough of bad feeling and bad vibes, we need to be Utd behind a new regime and manger, I've not met one Arab who thinks we should stick with Csaba and others have said the same

Quote Originally Posted by Shed 65 View Post
    Shaba is way to big a risk for next season. We are a club that needs to get back into the upper echelons of Scottish football and I'm sorry but he has done absolutely nothing to prove he is the man or that he is capable of doing that. We can argue all day about the players not being good enough and that he hasn't had time but at the end of the day RM had them still in the title hunt when he left, we then went into free fall with Shaba, we can debate the January signings, whether they were his or not but we know he signed Lyng and we know he had Mason on trial for weeks so whether the rest were DT's signings or not he is culpable for these 2. He is also culpable for the bizarre team selections, substitutions and tactics. My final point on things is this, Willo Flood love him or hate him is an experienced footballer who 100% loves our club he obviously doesn't think Shaba is the man for the job, that's good enough for me. His berating of Shaba the other night shows, for me a lack of support and respect for the manager, if that's how a player that loves the club feels, what do the rest think of him? We can argue all day about the players and their roles in our demise but the buck stops with the manager, it's his job to turn them into a team that will give 100% effort, support and respect. Shaba failed and has to go.
    Exactly. Us new members from the real world know Csaba has to go. Hopefully not matter soon with new owners I’m sure he’ll be out

The fact the manager wasn't backed in this new statement says to me he's getting sacked.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)