+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: All quiet on the takeover thingy

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    John Bennett knows a bit about business and has a lot of sense. Major improvement if he does come in
    Was just an anecdote.

I don't care about the ownership. It will be what it is.

Hope after tonight ST has to sell at rock bottom prices. Hope he and his cronies are swept away for good. Justice and John Bennett coming back with American money sounds good to me! Just praying it happens soon and we can start to rebuild the club with a new manager.

Only way to get fans back for next season after the shambles we have just now!

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Was just an anecdote.

I don't care about the ownership. It will be what it is.
    So you are advocating for Csaba to continue and are comfortable with Thompson and his monkey to run the club.OYF.

The only thing guys who want Csaba to stay can say is "stability"

There is nothing stable about having him as manager

**** stability! lets go for transformation. The clown must go by Monday. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    So you are advocating for Csaba to continue and are comfortable with Thompson and his monkey to run the club.OYF.
    Is Frank ST? enough Frank this is worse than the dees and sheep gloating. The clown must leave now - lets clear the decks only way

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I am advocating for Csaba to continue.

On the ownership, I do care. I used the wrong words. What I meant was that the take over will take care of itself as there's nothing I can do about it. Poor choice of words. Had a couple of beers at the time of posting.

Frank ...I respect many of your posts but the support of csaba cannot be sustained

What does csaba have to do to prove to you what a total clown he is in every single way.

He picks the wrong team.

He fails to motivate players

He fails to organise the team.

Set pieces are awful.

No out ball at corners - wtf

He makes terrible susbstitutions

He makes no substitutions after complaining about tiredness endlessly before a match

He plays a near full strength team before play offs in a dead rubber when complaining still about tiredness

He talks utter drivel at press conferences

We were joint top when he came in. He said he would get us up as champions.

He has failed totally and completely

He has provided some of the WORST results in the clubs history of the last 60 years

Save stripping off naked and running around tannadice what else does he have to do to prove to you that he is an awful manager

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Frank ...I respect many of your posts but the support of csaba cannot be sustained

What does csaba have to do to prove to you what a total clown he is in every single way.

He picks the wrong team.

He fails to motivate players

He fails to organise the team.

Set pieces are awful.

No out ball at corners - wtf

He makes terrible susbstitutions

He makes no substitutions after complaining about tiredness endlessly before a match

He plays a near full strength team before play offs in a dead rubber when complaining still about tiredness

He talks utter drivel at press conferences

We were joint top when he came in. He said he would get us up as champions.

He has failed totally and completely

He has provided some of the WORST results in the clubs history of the last 60 years

Save stripping off naked and running around tannadice what else does he have to do to prove to you that he is an awful manager
    He is not an awful manager. I will wait and see the squad he builds and judge from there.

It's all just opinions LSA.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    He is not an awful manager. I will wait and see the squad he builds and judge from there.

It's all just opinions LSA.
    Right now LS has fact to back himself up. You don't.

edit to add, Tannadice will empty under this so called coach

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)