+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: All quiet on the takeover thingy

Until very recently, i was willing to give Shabba that chance. He has since proved to me beyond all doubt that he does not have a clue!

What have you seen Frank that convinces you he should be given the chance next season?

For me, 2 games, 2 subbies 2 late that changed the game against us.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I repeat.

I have always maintained that a manager, any manager, cannot be judged without getting a full preseason to build something.

That is what I will judge him on.
    I get that you’re saying give a manager time but it was obviously a bad appointment from the start. he was the only person willing to take a job with the money and conditions ST was offering. It’s now blown up in our face as we’ve gone backwards. The players and the assistant manager have clearly lost patience with him.

If a new owner does come in they would be mad to keep Laszlo to rebuild this team!

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    its good to have an opinion. Mine is different from yours on Csaba. TBH dont think folk need to have a go at each other on it. I have before and whilst i completely disagree with your comments. They are your comments and i respect that.
    I agree. It's not a night for falling out

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I agree. It's not a night for falling out
    **** you

och stoke it was inevitable i suppose. Doesnt make it easier eh!! Hope yer doing well in all things not utd

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Ok. So you are saying that because he has not had a full season you are not able to work out if csaba is doing well???!

Let’s wait until October / November to see if he continues to be a complete shambles before we decide to take any action.

Let’s give him money and let him sign loads of players because it hasn’t been a full year in charge yet

Let’s have another few months of the atmosphere at tannadice getting worse and supporters drfting away from the club

Let’s spend more time becoming a laughing stock with a joke manager producing embarrassing results against poor opposition

Let’s spend another lost year in the champsionship
    I dont believe the negative predictions about Laszlo.

I have said before, I think with his own staff and his own players we will see improvement.

I have said before, I think with his own staff and his own players we will see improvement.
    step too far Frank. Changing your avatar mid rants is confusing when im this pissed!!

I've no problem with your or anyone else's opinion on Csaba.

I just express my opinions which happen to differ from some. But not all.
    12 angry men is a great movie but this is not a movie, it's a real life horror.

In that movie one mans opinion that there was doubt about guilt was rewarded and justice was done but in real life the jury has delivered the verdict and Shabba is guilty!

I don't think the guy is a leader, a motivator or a tactician, or a good judge of a player. But crack on, the improvement might be fourth next season?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Until very recently, i was willing to give Shabba that chance. He has since proved to me beyond all doubt that he does not have a clue!

What have you seen Frank that convinces you he should be given the chance next season?

For me, 2 games, 2 subbies 2 late that changed the game against us.
    I don't see mistakes regarding subbies as a sackable offence. Every manager makes mistakes.

Plus I have always maintained that the players should shoulder much more of the blame.

When they cross that white line it is up to them to show the desire and guts to play.

Csaba has more desire and commitment than that whole squad combined. He wants to deliver success at United and with a squad made up of players who have the spine and commitment then he will deliver success.

You don't win manager of the year and take multiple teams to Europe by being bad.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)