+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: All quiet on the takeover thingy

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It appears the board are making a sensible decision and will not be bullied by social media fans having a rant. This is huge progress for the club and gives me real hope for the future.
    I would think they would have to read this to feel bullied! I doubt that they would even waste their time switching their devices on just to come on here and read some of the drivel that we write!

Ha ha, especially me.

Now if only we can get a team that cant be bullied we would have a chance next season!

It appears the board are making a sensible decision and will not be bullied by social media fans having a rant. This is huge progress for the club and gives me real hope for the future.
    I would certainly hope the club isn't concerning itself with people venting on social media.
    However the club has been bullied on and off the park continuously over the last three years. The board need to work with and try to galvanise the support to convince them that we are heading in the right direction.

But we are blatantly heading in the wrong direction.

Bump. Anything? Keep getting told by some posters it's all done and dusted but nothing ever gets announced.

I feel the complete opposite mate and i do not often get it wrong but i sincerely hope someone can show me this post in a year's time and i can bow to your superior knowledge.

As you know I've been wrong about most things but I just feel something needs to change and, for me, is positive that the club are now doing something different. I think we all hope it works out.

I think it's more the change of culture (ostensibly) that TTT is encouraged by. We cannot keep sacking managers every year. The club needs stability. Granted I'm not convinced Shabba is the man to take us forward, either, but maybe it's time for a bit of continuity.

I honestly feel that the owner and his monkey have a death wish for our club and i will give not one penny more to them,it does not seem to matter how much we backed Thompson financially after he relegated us we remain and will continue to be in oblivion.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)