+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: All quiet on the takeover thingy

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Right now LS has fact to back himself up. You don't.

edit to add, Tannadice will empty under this so called coach
    I offer my opinion. I don't need facts to back it up. I have always maintained that a manager, any manager, cannot be judged without getting a full preseason to build something.

My opinion on that has not changed.

And you couldn't be more wrong. Tannadice will not be empty.

The fact that backs me up is that I will be there. And I won't be alone.

Everyone has their opinions. That's football.

He’s not had a full season but he has had 3/4 of season. As per previous post what more does he have to do wrong for you to make a judgment on him?

Or have you made a judgment on him and you think csaba has been doing great?

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    He’s not had a full season but he has had 3/4 of season. As per previous post what more does he have to do wrong for you to make a judgment on him?

Or have you made a judgment on him and you think csaba has been doing great?
    I repeat.

I have always maintained that a manager, any manager, cannot be judged without getting a full preseason to build something.

That is what I will judge him on.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I offer my opinion. I don't need facts to back it up. I have always maintained that a manager, any manager, cannot be judged without getting a full preseason to build something.

My opinion on that has not changed.

And you couldn't be more wrong. Tannadice will not be empty.

The fact that backs me up is that I will be there. And I won't be alone.

Everyone has their opinions. That's football.
    If I was to call you Mike or maybe Martin, this is what I d say to you

Watch a gambler bet on red
    Lose
    Bets on red again
    Loses
    Changes tack lays onto black
    Red comes up
    Loses again
    Sticks to red
    Gets a run of black

That's the gambler we have

If you were called Mike or Martin and wanted to back that gambler I'd say

you're either broke
    or stupid

He is not an awful manager. I will wait and see the squad he builds and judge from there.

It's all just opinions LSA.
    its good to have an opinion. Mine is different from yours on Csaba. TBH dont think folk need to have a go at each other on it. I have before and whilst i completely disagree with your comments. They are your comments and i respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    If I was to call you Mike or maybe Martin, this is what I d say to you

Watch a gambler bet on red
    Lose
    Bets on red again
    Loses
    Changes tack lays onto black
    Red comes up
    Loses again
    Sticks to red
    Gets a run of black

That's the gambler we have

If you were called Mike or Martin and wanted to back that gambler I'd say

you're either broke
    or stupid
    I am not sure I follow you.

I repeat.

I have always maintained that a manager, any manager, cannot be judged without getting a full preseason to build something.

so tactically - regardless of players. Has he made good pinpoint decisions in last few games at critical times - say through substitutions?

No - thats one of 100 i think he is mince. But then thats my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    its good to have an opinion. Mine is different from yours on Csaba. TBH dont think folk need to have a go at each other on it. I have before and whilst i completely disagree with your comments. They are your comments and i respect that.
    I've no problem with your or anyone else's opinion on Csaba.

I just express my opinions which happen to differ from some. But not all.
    Last edited by PortugueseFrank; 11-05-2018 at 11:24 PM.

I repeat.

Ok. So you are saying that because he has not had a full season you are not able to work out if csaba is doing well???!

Let’s wait until October / November to see if he continues to be a complete shambles before we decide to take any action.

Let’s give him money and let him sign loads of players because it hasn’t been a full year in charge yet

Let’s have another few months of the atmosphere at tannadice getting worse and supporters drfting away from the club

Let’s spend more time becoming a laughing stock with a joke manager producing embarrassing results against poor opposition

Let’s spend another lost year in the champsionship

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Ok. So you are saying that because he has not had a full season you are not able to work out if csaba is doing well???!

Let’s wait until October / November to see if he continues to be a complete shambles before we decide to take any action.

Let’s give him money and let him sign loads of players because it hasn’t been a full year in charge yet

Let’s have another few months of the atmosphere at tannadice getting worse and supporters drfting away from the club

Let’s spend more time becoming a laughing stock with a joke manager producing embarrassing results against poor opposition

Let’s spend another lost year in the champsionship
    Im in!!!!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)