+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Looking Forward To Going To Grimsby

If he’s fit, O’Connor in for Noble. And Tootle for Hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Getting back to the game at Cleethorpes , never change a winning team but I would make 4 , if all are fit.
    Tootle for Hunt
    Grant for Lewis
    Stead for Shola
    Anyone for Noble
    Hunt stays. He played a blinder on Saturday.
    Alessandra stays, how can you drop somebody who has been in decent form and scored in the last game? Grant won't be fully recovered anyway.
    Shola stays...forming a good partnership with Forte.
    Noble stays. I'm glad he's proved me wrong over the past few games.

Why change a winning side? They've all had a week to recover. Let's just get on with it. No more tinkering Kev. Just play the side that keeps winning. We need momentum going in to the playoffs if we don't sneak in automatically.

ALSO........For all the doom mongers out there. I hope you're all proud of yourselves for crying off when things didn't look so good

Around 400 tickets left at lunch time today I heard . So that’s around 1500 sold . Guess more were sold this afternoon. Would expect Notts to sell out. Looking forward to the pre match fish & chips then 3 points

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Hunt stays. He played a blinder on Saturday.
    Alessandra stays, how can you drop somebody who has been in decent form and scored in the last game? Grant won't be fully recovered anyway.
    Shola stays...forming a good partnership with Forte.
    Noble stays. I'm glad he's proved me wrong over the past few games.

Why change a winning side? They've all had a week to recover. Let's just get on with it. No more tinkering Kev. Just play the side that keeps winning. We need momentum going in to the playoffs if we don't sneak in automatically.

ALSO........For all the doom mongers out there. I hope you're all proud of yourselves for crying off when things didn't look so good
    What is a doom monger Manc. If Notts don't play well, have your say . If you don't think Notts will be promoted , have your say. I can't believe the fan of any club doesn't want to see them do well. Durham is definitely the half empty type but he's black and white through and through. He's entitled to his say. If you think Hunt had a " blinder " on Saturday you have every right to say so. I thought he was average.
    Anyway, you going to Grimsby Manc?

What is a doom monger Manc. If Notts don't play well, have your say . If you don't think Notts will be promoted , have your say. I can't believe the fan of any club doesn't want to see them do well. Durham is definitely the half empty type but he's black and white through and through. He's entitled to his say. If you think Hunt had a " blinder " on Saturday you have every right to say so. I thought he was average.
    A doom monger is someone who as there own mind on here

Course Navy, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I come from "think positively"school of thought, which can sometimes be naive but more often than not (I feel) is the right way to support your club. I was just saying that when people were panicking because we were on a bad patch of form, I always believed that we would turn it around. Playoffs as a minimum is a brilliant achievement considering where we were in January 2017. What an exciting season it's been. we have to embrace these seasons rather than be negative (not saying that you are by the way).

See you at Grim-hole.

Over and out!

Also, you're kind of right about Hunt. He was average for most of the game but he put himself in some really intelligent defensive positions at points which helped to nullify their attack, plus he made some critical interceptions.

Sometimes people don't notice stuff like that because it's the more 'ugly' side of the game.

Is the away end covered or are we open to the elements?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345