+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: commercial director and 2 others sacked

Quote Originally Posted by sirlesbradd View Post
    we have all seen that Simon fotheringham has left notts but I am understanding that kate Lovett and Sarah goodling have been removed from there duty' s as well.

it's all to do with comments made about alan Hardy on Instagram, not very nice comments either.

it's a shame as 3 top people have lost there jobs

like I stated Friday, chris Hallam post the same topics on his twitter feed as on Notts County mad, also he spells Sarah Goodings name as Sarah Goodling, like I stated the same topics and same spelling mistakes !
    Thank you and goodbye !

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I don't think you have dyslexia, I just think you're stupid.
    and why is that ??

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    like I stated Friday, chris Hallam post the same topics on his twitter feed as on Notts County mad, also he spells Sarah Goodings name as Sarah Goodling, like I stated the same topics and same spelling mistakes !
    Thank you and goodbye !
    i get my information off twitter so be quiet little man

thankyou and goodnight 😘

Quote Originally Posted by sirlesbradd View Post
    and why is that ??

Genetics?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Wonder who Poisionouspie is???

Attachment 9235
    The same "fan" also claims he witnessed a wheelchair user being denied entry into the Kop because his chair wouldn't go through the turnstile !

Seems the bloke has an hidden agenda.

Was told Saturday that 3 staff members have been fired for comments made on social media, why bite the hand that feeds you.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    The same "fan" also claims he witnessed a wheelchair user being denied entry into the Kop because his chair wouldn't go through the turnstile !

Seems the bloke has an hidden agenda.
    There is no wheelchair spaces in the Kop. The user would be directed to the main. Gate for entry.

Fotheringham was a Trew appointment, were the other two as well? Can't blame Hardy for wanting his own people. I know that wasn't the reason they were sacked but you're not going to have the same loyalty/tolerance towards people you haven't employed yourself.

... so as this subject is now broadly in the public domain, and you UTM, appear to know the reason for the alleged dismissals, perhaps you can enlighten us with some alleged facts ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast