+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: commercial director and 2 others sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    Sorry but this is a forum just because you say, that you have this job doesn't make it true. I've also taken a look at your Twitter, you literally show the exact mistakes. Your name is 'Chris hallam' you then proceed to spell Alan Hardy as 'Alan hardy' strange coincidence imo. Quite ironic that you mention the word 'disturbing' i find sabotaging a cricket ground, just because you were sacked to be quite disturbing. I also find harassing a women just because she didn't want you, to be disturbing. The fact you haven't been locked up baffles me, you are a wierdo with psychopathic tendencies.
    I'm still waiting for my answer on why doors need supervising. I mean does Chris have to paint them every week or what? Does he oil the hinges or even more interestingly tweak the knob!!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I'm still waiting for my answer on why doors need supervising. I mean does Chris have to paint them every week or what? Does he oil the hinges or even more interestingly tweak the knob!!
    You'll be waiting a long time only reply you'll get is a threatening one. I seem to recall a conversation that this Hallam fella had with Dan Westwell, who for the record seems a decent chap despite him being 6 fingered from Mansfield , in which Chris seemed to make threats to Dan's children.
    Last edited by Kyle95; 24-04-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Business is business. Next.
    But the buzz is this isn't business.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Sid the Squid?......so he is Chris Hallam?.............but pretending to be Les Bradd?

I'm confused......who is who on here anymore?.....who am I, and where did I come from?........are these beers free?......yum yum
    Worry not, Beechy, you're still a tw*t.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Worry not, Beechy, you're still a tw*t.
    Twit does not need to be edited, Sidney......I see you attended a Notts game yesterday, congratulations on your baptism of fire....no passing from the back, the big panicky boot from the back 5....mostly into the stands, lack of pace, time-wasting by Collin whilst he shuffles the jokers upfield....fun huh?

According to Nolo, they work hard in training to perfect such silky-smooth skills.

Watched every match so far on iFollow and I think I have detected a pattern...1 good game, 2 or 3 average games, then a stinker....hoping that we have got the stinker out of the system and saved the two average and one good one for the play-offs and final.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567