+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: commercial director and 2 others sacked

I don't know, I'm just pointing out that they were Trew appointments (or at least two of them were). That obviously wouldn't be a reason for sacking someone, but at the same time it does present the opportunity to get your own people in.

I may be alone in thinking this,but, what the heck has it got to do with us fans?? People get the sack/move on from thousands of jobs every day. I support NCFC without giving a second thought about who works in the offices, and to be honest, don't give a monkeys.

We are, as a team/club, in a fantastic position, winning games, but certain people find a reason to beat Hardy with a stick.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    I may be alone in thinking this,but, what the heck has it got to do with us fans?? People get the sack/move on from thousands of jobs every day. I support NCFC without giving a second thought about who works in the offices, and to be honest, don't give a monkeys.

We are, as a team/club, in a fantastic position, winning games, but certain people find a reason to beat Hardy with a stick.
    No you are not alone. As you say people get sacked/resign/move on every day. It's business/life.

No story here but methinks someone with an agenda has returned to the NCM board.
    Last edited by 60YearsAPie; 23-04-2018 at 10:44 AM.

The same thing happened with the Trews after the altercation with the old supporters club, certain people know certain other people who feel angry and the whole thing snowballs with anyone with a grudge fanning the flames....next, you have their kids getting spat at and getting threats on social media.....we live in an age of Social Media where the slightest disagreement turns into Watergate Mk 2.

One of the reasons perhaps why owners should restrict their Twitter and Facebook usage...it's great when things are going well, but it must be a nightmare if things take a turn for the worse?

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    No you are not alone. As you say people get sacked/resign/move on every day. It's business/life.

No story here but methinks someone with an agenda has returned to the NCM board.
    If there is an agenda, I'd definitely leave it until Any Other Business. There are more important things to discuss!

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I don't know, I'm just pointing out that they were Trew appointments (or at least two of them were). That obviously wouldn't be a reason for sacking someone, but at the same time it does present the opportunity to get your own people in.
    They were his own people

Is the sensible answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    They were his own people
    They were here before Hardy arrived. You can check them out online.

Thank you HAPPYMAGPIE for sterling detective work in outing this idiot again.

Sir Les Bradd - yes it should be. Les should be honoured by Her Majesty for services to football.
    sirlesbradd on the other hand is a complete tool.

Chris, a tip. Learn to read and write English betterer, then your 12th NCM username might slip under the radar.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast