+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's PB??

Well ! Looks like we won,t have time to go riding our "mod" scooter or go golfing with Steven taylor

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    Ha Ha ! Now we know what Ghostboro looks like, sounds just like him.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    back and forth to dubai

up for the game today fly back out wednesday for four days
    back here to start the foundations on my new house for 5 weeks then back to cyprus wth the wife for a week
    back here for two weeks and y daughters prom then of to dubai and australia for my cousinns stag weekend

pretty busy at the moment
    the mattress buisnees is mayhem this time of the ear all the bugs begin to get active and the phone starts to ring
    just been awarded another nhs contarct for olsd peoples homes and discussing another contrct with a housing association

the w indows are going great guns after winning a supply and install contract with the same peole im talking to about mattress cleaning and also offering finance for the retail customers

the ice cream and coffee vans are all booked up for the summer doing great cash buisness

thanks for the interest

another thread started for pboro
    nand there was be beginning to think no one cared

the most talked about poster i reckon

oh my ego
    Daughters prom eh?
    Where does she gan to school? Hogwarts or something,which fecking school has a prom in April?
    What a crock of...

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    back and forth to dubai

up for the game today fly back out wednesday for four days
    back here to start the foundations on my new house for 5 weeks then back to cyprus wth the wife for a week
    back here for two weeks and y daughters prom then of to dubai and australia for my cousinns stag weekend

pretty busy at the moment
    the mattress buisnees is mayhem this time of the ear all the bugs begin to get active and the phone starts to ring
    just been awarded another nhs contarct for olsd peoples homes and discussing another contrct with a housing association

the w indows are going great guns after winning a supply and install contract with the same peole im talking to about mattress cleaning and also offering finance for the retail customers

the ice cream and coffee vans are all booked up for the summer doing great cash buisness

thanks for the interest

another thread started for pboro
    nand there was be beginning to think no one cared

the most talked about poster i reckon

oh my ego
    Aye, yer some boy alright FFS.

What are the web addresses for any of these?

Pboro Independant Traders

New York, Paris ,Pboro

Stopped believing a word he says when he claimed (when he and Ghost both disappeared for 2 weeks at the same time) his brother was killed in Afghan.

Thing is, this was 2016, no British forces lost their lives in Afghan in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Aye, yer some boy alright FFS.

What are the web addresses for any of these?

Pboro Independant Traders

New York, Paris ,Pboro
    Aye and it's ganning to take him 5 weeks to dig the founds for his new hoose,suppose a JCB is unheard of where he comes from..

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Aye and it's ganning to take him 5 weeks to dig the founds for his new hoose,suppose a JCB is unheard of where he comes from..
    ....it'll be some fkn size of a house though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nufcian View Post
    Stopped believing a word he says when he claimed (when he and Ghost both disappeared for 2 weeks at the same time) his brother was killed in Afghan.

Thing is, this was 2016, no British forces lost their lives in Afghan in 2016.
    ...maybe he was killed there - getting lost in the desert in one of Pboro's ice cream or coffee wagons.

(If he genuinely was lost while serving then I apologise unreservedly.)

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Daughters prom eh?
    Where does she gan to school? Hogwarts or something,which fecking school has a prom in April?
    What a crock of...
    7 weeks7-8weeks from now is april is it

try june

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)