+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where's PB??

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Aye and it's ganning to take him 5 weeks to dig the founds for his new hoose,suppose a JCB is unheard of where he comes from..
    its a big house with two garages and a stable/kennelblock

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    ...maybe he was killed there - getting lost in the desert in one of Pboro's ice cream or coffee wagons.

(If he genuinely was lost while serving then I apologise unreservedly.)
    phuckwits like uoi couldnt get any lower
    we had 400 troops on official training of afghan personnel
    we had other personnel doing other work

i truly do wonder at some of the people on here
    they put a thread up about me
    i reply in honesty purely as fun

and then attacks like this happen

if anyone thinks we only have official uniformed combat soldiers in places like afghan ,syria ireland and many many many other places then im amazed

everything i have got ive worked for
    and anyone could have or do what i have got

a matress cleaning machine is a couple of grand or 3-5 from the onesi buy in

its not gard to do

xleaning 6 mattresses a day (2 houses) will earn you about 250 quid more if you do pillows etc
    apart from wages its all profit nearly tax etc needs to be paid as well

coffe wagons/vans
    second hand anything from 2-8 k
    400 drinks a day on most shows at least at 2-90 a cup most of it milk a cup costs about 48 p to make plus your wage and pitch costs

the double glazing etc is different that is a main buisness
    the mattres cleaning ice cream coffe wagons are easy start ups and easy money
    try it instead of knocking it

you may not need to be jealous and so vile to someone who shows a bit ogf hard work and get up and get it done

people who have met me will tell you i am wealthy

but please dont take the piss about my brohther
    that is over stepping the mark

says more about you
    Last edited by pboromag; 24-04-2018 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    Hear hear.

PBoro you could put all this to bed.Just tell people the website of your main business.Why all the secrecy if your successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    PBoro you could put all this to bed.Just tell people the website of your main business.Why all the secrecy if your successful.
    kinsbourne windows and doors limited
    the mattress cleaning buisness doesnt need one apart from the cotract work it is all leaflet dropping and over 70 % referalls

the ice creamand coffe buisness i attaned scooter rallies and got a load of contacts when i brought it
    i then contacted councills event organisers scoured the internet for antique fairs etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    phuckwits like uoi couldnt get any lower
    we had 400 troops on official training of afghan personnel
    we had other personnel doing other work

i truly do wonder at some of the people on here
    they put a thread up about me
    i reply in honesty purely as fun

and then attacks like this happen

if anyone thinks we only have official uniformed combat soldiers in places like afghan ,syria ireland and many many many other places then im amazed

everything i have got ive worked for
    and anyone could have or do what i have got

a matress cleaning machine is a couple of grand or 3-5 from the onesi buy in

its not gard to do

xleaning 6 mattresses a day (2 houses) will earn you about 250 quid more if you do pillows etc
    apart from wages its all profit nearly tax etc needs to be paid as well

coffe wagons/vans
    second hand anything from 2-8 k
    400 drinks a day on most shows at least at 2-90 a cup most of it milk a cup costs about 48 p to make plus your wage and pitch costs

the double glazing etc is different that is a main buisness
    the mattres cleaning ice cream coffe wagons are easy start ups and easy money
    try it instead of knocking it

you may not need to be jealous and so vile to someone who shows a bit ogf hard work and get up and get it done

people who have met me will tell you i am wealthy

says more about you
    Nah

Making up lies about things like this is even lower making you the real low life. No-one believes any of it so just give it up fella - it insults people's intelligence.

Hows the Targa going BTW? Any more 300k property deals recently?

Fk off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Nah

Making up lies about things like this is even lower making you the real low life. No-one believes any of it so just give it up fella - it insults people's intelligence.

Hows the Targa going BTW? Any more 300k property deals recently?

Fk off.
    Here here...

That's Kingsbourne.He said it was Kinsbourne.Surely he wouldn't spell his successful business name wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    That's Kingsbourne.He said it was Kinsbourne.Surely he wouldn't spell his successful business name wrong.
    Spelling and grammar, another one of his wind ups !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)