+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's PB??

Where's PB??

Not in mourning aboot the Burton result surely?..

Probably off somewhere on a private jet(seeing as he is so wealthy)playing golf with footballers and multi billionaires.Trying to get over yesterday's result.

He´s trying to set up a subsiduary of his mattress cleaning business with his dune boarding business investors in Dubai.

he'll be back tomorrow if Everton beat us.

back and forth to dubai

up for the game today fly back out wednesday for four days
    back here to start the foundations on my new house for 5 weeks then back to cyprus wth the wife for a week
    back here for two weeks and y daughters prom then of to dubai and australia for my cousinns stag weekend

pretty busy at the moment
    the mattress buisnees is mayhem this time of the ear all the bugs begin to get active and the phone starts to ring
    just been awarded another nhs contarct for olsd peoples homes and discussing another contrct with a housing association

the w indows are going great guns after winning a supply and install contract with the same peole im talking to about mattress cleaning and also offering finance for the retail customers

the ice cream and coffee vans are all booked up for the summer doing great cash buisness

thanks for the interest

another thread started for pboro
    nand there was be beginning to think no one cared

the most talked about poster i reckon

oh my ego

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    back and forth to dubai

back here to start the foundations on my new house for 5 weeks then back to cyprus wth the wife for a week
    back here for two weeks and y daughters prom then of to dubai and australia for my cousinns stag weekend

the mattress buisnees is mayhem this time of the ear all the bugs begin to get active and the phone starts to ring
    just been awarded another nhs contarct for olsd peoples homes and discussing another contrct with a housing association

the w indows are going great guns after winning a supply and install contract with the same peole im talking to about mattress cleaning and also offering finance for the retail customers

the ice cream and coffee vans are all booked up for the summer doing great cash buisness

thanks for the interest

oh my ego
    �������������� Never a dull moment.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    back and forth to dubai

thanks for the interest

oh my ego
    You forgot to mention the World Cup you said you were going to.Have you forgotten that lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    You forgot to mention the World Cup you said you were going to.Have you forgotten that lie?
    and a wedding and also two days in barcelona with my lad
    five days fishing (seperate days)

and a trip to ireland

4 board meetings

3 days cover in the office as the wife is going to scotland with her mother

2 property auctions

and if im lucky and get time simple minds at the riverside with the pretenders . the beat and SLF ,selector in birmingham ,but these are only plans and will need some working out

so much to do so little time

and adding things daily to my schedule
    i have decided lifes to short and me lad can start doing more for the buisness

also been invited to do a talk on the benefits of cannabis oil over conventional medicines as i am a recent convert to that
    and feel so much better for it and have more energy and sleep better
    Last edited by pboromag; 23-04-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Just as well you have nothing to criticise Rafa for at the moment.You wouldn't be able to fit it all in.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Just as well you have nothing to criticise Rafa for at the moment.You wouldn't be able to fit it all in.
    nope he listened to pboro mag and ghost ans started to play attacking footy
    doing well isnt he

even the players look like they are enjoying it

and the crowds are great again

not just the rafa songs

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)