+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Libour and Windrush

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Fair do's Tricko ........ I didn't know this. To be honest my only knowledge of the lady and the little I know of her is limited to the Windrush scandal and subsequent Commonwealth meeting and her interviews which I based my opinion upon.
    No problem Serious. I just stick with my point that all have skeletons in the closet or are bent in some way.
    That is what winds me with the Corbynistas, who mess their Y-fronts over him like he's the messiah.
    A man who has never had a proper job, just been a professional objection-er.
    That puts him in the same boat as a Tory privileged dreamer who thinks they know what's best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    What the fluck is a snobhead when it's at home?

It's a conspiracy - the entire world is setting out to make sure the Tories get spanked in local elections says black man from Derbyshire who thinks with horsey brain.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Yep fits right in.

In November 2016 political blogger Guido Fawkes published extracts from leaked documents exposing Scotland's extravagant spending on redecorating her grace and favor apartment in Mayfair, London. Costs included £4,020 for a cupboard, £5,000 for a new vanity unit, wallpaper at a cost of £10,500, £5,000 on refurbishing a safe, and a Trompe-l'œil style door for £4,000.

Scotland denied the claims in a statement posted on the Commonwealth’s website, insisting there had been "no extravagance at all" and explained that the spending was agreed by Kamalesh Sharma, the Commonwealth’s secretary-general from 2008 to 2016

In 2009 Scotland employed Lolo Tapui, an illegal immigrant. Tapui had been using a forged passport for the period up to and including December 2008. Scotland began to employ Tapui in January 2009. Tapui was later jailed for eight months for fraud, possessing a false identity stamp, and overstaying her UK visa. At her trial Tapui admitted to having been paid £95,000 by the Daily Mail. She was later deported to her native Tonga.

Scotland, who was Attorney General at the time, had earlier been subjected to a penalty of £5,000 for not keeping, as an employer, copies of documents used to check Tapui's immigration status, under rules Scotland helped draft as a Home Office minister. The investigation by the UK Border Agency found that Scotland did not "knowingly" employ an illegal worker. Yearh, right.

Over to you Sid.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Over to you Sid.
    Thanks for that, Soccerman. Here comes an earth-shattering revelation. ON THIS I AGREE WITH TRICKY. This lady's recommendation comes from Serious and never from me.
    Let's face it, no one can hold a candle to Dennis Skinner for sheer principled honesty on either side of the Commons.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    The BBC is a joke now appalling organisation, at least two or three gender related issues every day that really should be on the pages of a girls magazine. Today it's Tom Daly and his baby (again) and 'bi***ual lighting' in the film indistry. These two topics, hot on the heels of the gay vultures that raised a baby and some bloke, proposing to his boyfriend in a burger bar, is this real news?
    Name:  Is that true.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  83.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    No problem Serious. I just stick with my point that all have skeletons in the closet or are bent in some way.
    That is what winds me with the Corbynistas, who mess their Y-fronts over him like he's the messiah.
    A man who has never had a proper job, just been a professional objection-er.
    That puts him in the same boat as a Tory privileged dreamer who thinks they know what's best for me.
    Another 'fair do's' mate.

I'll always apologise if I believe I've been fairly proved to be in the wrong on whatever.

I'm a Tory as you know but at my age should Labour ever get in, I'd probably be better looked after than by the Tories ...... until their borrowed money ran out !! I've seen a lot over the years and my views are mostly outdated by now but I genuinely feel that whichever party governs, our great country is becoming quite frankly ....ungovernable and I don't want to be around in another 10 years (or before) when the anarchy breaks out. In a nutshell ... a very old saying that has always been true ...... Politics and Religion never mix, never have never will .... I hope I'm wrong for the sake of today's kids.

Thanks for that, Soccerman. Here comes an earth-shattering revelation. ON THIS I AGREE WITH TRICKY. This lady's recommendation comes from Serious and never from me.
    Let's face it, no one can hold a candle to Dennis Skinner for sheer principled honesty on either side of the Commons.
    Yes it did Sidders - but as explained to Tricky I didn't know the lady's past record. I obviously spoke in ignorance!

I wasn't questioning the reality of what you had said. I was highlighting the fact that the BBC was not a News reporting agency but a tool through which we are drip fed a predetermined filtered narrative in line with the agenda of those who control the organisation. Operation mockingbird is alive and well.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast