+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Libour and Windrush

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Thanks for that, Soccerman. Here comes an earth-shattering revelation. ON THIS I AGREE WITH TRICKY. This lady's recommendation comes from Serious and never from me.
    Let's face it, no one can hold a candle to Dennis Skinner for sheer principled honesty on either side of the Commons.

I thought dinosaurs had died out.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    I wasn't questioning the reality of what you had said. I was highlighting the fact that the BBC was not a News reporting agency but a tool through which we are drip fed a predetermined filtered narrative in line with the agenda of those who control the organisation. Operation mockingbird is alive and well.
    You posted a video on here a couple of weeks ago that turned out to be literally fake.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You posted a video on here a couple of weeks ago that turned out to be literally fake.
    The video posted was not fake at all. What was fake was the narrative put forth by our MSM.

The video posted was not fake at all. What was fake was the narrative put forth by our MSM.
    You posted it specifically to spread disinformation and imply that the chemical weapons attack by Assad might have been staged. You didn’t at any time clarify what it actually was. Maybe now you can?

You posted it specifically to spread disinformation and imply that the chemical weapons attack by Assad might have been staged. You didn’t at any time clarify what it actually was. Maybe now you can?
    It was a video produced by the white helmets, the very same group that submitted the video which the MSM milked to justify and curry support for a strike against Assad.

It was a video produced by the white helmets, the very same group that submitted the video which the MSM milked to justify and curry support for a strike against Assad.
    That’s according to Russia Today, the well known source of verified, unbiased and reliable information. As I said at the time, you posted it without an attribution or any verification.

Hilarious.

That’s according to Russia Today, the well known source of verified, unbiased and reliable information. As I said at the time, you posted it without an attribution or any verification.

Hilarious.
    Again, I remind you, I did not post the video as a commentary on the events but as a testimony to the unreliability of the source. It is very interesting to highlight that a video put out by the BBC from an unreliable source is acceptable to you. Personally, I would question the source regardless of who used it to try and justify their particular stance.

Again, I remind you, I did not post the video as a commentary on the events but as a testimony to the unreliability of the source. It is very interesting to highlight that a video put out by the BBC from an unreliable source is acceptable to you. Personally, I would question the source regardless of who used it to try and justify their particular stance.
    In relation to my post, I suggest you write to Marc Jacobs to see if the story is true and maybe Amsterdam Zoo too.

I agree that the BBC is pushing a totally, liberal and biased agenda btw but some stories are eminantly more provable than others?
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 23-04-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    What the fluck is a snobhead when it's at home?
    I had to look it up in the dictionary, but apparently a 'Snobhead' is defined as "A person of high intellect and social standing, highly respected by most but often misunderstood by the more simple minded".

Just remember that you are only second in the pecking order sid.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I had to look it up in the dictionary, but apparently a 'Snobhead' is defined as "A person of high intellect and social standing, highly respected by most but often misunderstood by the more simple minded".

Just remember that you are only second in the pecking order sid.
    I did not bother looking it up......I typed "so knobhead", but was concerned that it would not pass the internet filter.....so I took out the "ok"....we are glad you like your new sobriquet (he said, muttering to the barbecue)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast