+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Libour and Windrush

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Here's me, the teacher, trying to bring about an improvement in one of my fellow fans and what do I get? Abuse. Haven't got a ticket yet, but am hoping to be able to buy one on the day. I don't mind sitting among the cod army. Notts fans have such awful grammar. Btw, are you available for fitted ********, etc?
    Eh why do I get ******** for k i t c h e n s?
    Not all Notts fans grammar is bad sid. Mine is . I for one appreciate your efforts.

ps. Not available at the moment , to busy drinking coffee , walking the dog and trying to evict a tenant at one of my properties. B****d thinks it's ok to not pay the rent and make the life's of other people in the area a misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Sid, without being obtuse, you pull folks up on spelling/grammar. Yet are prone to making the odd boobie yourself?
    You being an ex teacher an-all, makes you look the biggest tw@t on here, after doing it.
    Swale, celebrated like Ronaldo the other day after catching you. I had an image of him doing a knee slide over the hearth rug, whilst waving his shirt in the air.
    You never even acknowledged it, not even a giggle.

That's why you are Snobheads Padawan.
    Well, I may have missed it. I don't take correcting English anything like as seriously as I once did. More of a leg pull now. The only exception is when the use of language is so poor I actually can't understand what is being said.
    By the way, Tricky, while you're here - well done for cleaning your act up and being less offensive when stating your opinions. There are many areas in which I'll never share your opinions but so long as you state them without abuse I'll defend your right to give them.
    The important aspect of being an ex-teacher is the ex these days.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Not all Notts fans grammar is bad sid. Mine is . I for one appreciate your efforts.

ps. Not available at the moment , to busy drinking coffee , walking the dog and trying to evict a tenant at one of my properties. B****d thinks it's ok to not pay the rent and make the life's of other people in the area a misery.
    Your grammar is not bad (lives not life's). I understand your drift most of the time. I give you 8/10 and will not be keeping you in aftre the final whistle on Saturday.

You missed one Sid, 'too busy' and considering your status as class grammar / syntax monitor, you should consider this a fail and stay behind to sweep the changing rooms.

Sorry Navy, just proving that we all make mistakes

Your grammar is not bad (lives not life's). I understand your drift most of the time. I give you 8/10 and will not be keeping you in aftre the final whistle on Saturday.
    Damn , I wrote lives but changed my mind . 8/10 ! Bit early to be the grog sid , far too ( I had TO google it ) generous!!

ps. I do look at my posts before posting and sometimes think that doesn't look right. Then I think fcuk it !

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    You missed one Sid, 'too busy' and considering your status as class grammar / syntax monitor, you should consider this a fail and stay behind to sweep the changing rooms.

My username doesn't start with a capital . Sorry Airborn , just proving we all make mistakes.

My username doesn't start with a capital . Sorry Airborn , just proving we all make mistakes.
    I always type people's username with a capital out of respect, and the fact that names are supposed to start with capitals

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I always type people's username with a capital out of respect, and the fact that names are supposed to start with capitals
    I don't mind if people use a capital C or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post

Now you know why he only got 8!

aftre?

Have you gone all French on us Sid?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast