+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Libour and Windrush

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I did not bother looking it up......I typed "so knobhead", but was concerned that it would not pass the internet filter.....so I took out the "ok"....we are glad you like your new sobriquet (he said, muttering to the barbecue)
    Don’t be fooled by fictitious definitions, Tarkers. Snobhead is an example of a word with a silent letter. It is not pronounced as it is spelt, as the “s” is silent. Consequently when the word is spoken the meaning becomes apparent.
    Last edited by 60YearsAPie; 23-04-2018 at 10:50 PM.

... can we have a little more respect for Snobhead 1 please. El cid is only Snobhead 2. A little more respect for the hierarchy please gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You posted it specifically to spread disinformation and imply that the chemical weapons attack by Assad might have been staged. You didn’t at any time clarify what it actually was. Maybe now you can?
    You said you was going to start a fire down the Lane on Saturday. Disinformation ?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I thought dinosaurs had died out.
    It takes one to know one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... can we have a little more respect for Snobhead 1 please. El cid is only Snobhead 2. A little more respect for the hierarchy please gentlemen.
    We all know what comes out of horses and you're no different.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You said you was going to start a fire down the Lane on Saturday. Disinformation ?
    you WERE, Navy, not 'was'.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It takes one to know one.

you WERE, Navy, not 'was'.
    Mock a man with dyslexiA would you sis. Shame on you ! Just remind me how good you are ( or WAS ) at fitting ******** , bathrooms etc. I know which as ( or has ) been more useful in my experience . Give me my practical skills over WAS or WERE any day.

Anyway , did you get a ticket for our game at Cleethorpes ? Come and say hello if you did . I'm easily recognisable , always revert to type and wear my uniform by the seaside.

ps . My user name is navy not Navy . Sorry if you also have dyslexia.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Mock a man with dyslexiA would you sis. Shame on you ! Just remind me how good you are ( or WAS ) at fitting ******** , bathrooms etc. I know which as ( or has ) been more useful in my experience . Give me my practical skills over WAS or WERE any day.

Anyway , did you get a ticket for our game at Cleethorpes ? Come and say hello if you did . I'm easily recognisable , always revert to type and wear my uniform by the seaside.

ps . My user name is navy not Navy . Sorry if you also have dyslexia.
    Here's me, the teacher, trying to bring about an improvement in one of my fellow fans and what do I get? Abuse. Haven't got a ticket yet, but am hoping to be able to buy one on the day. I don't mind sitting among the cod army. Notts fans have such awful grammar. Btw, are you available for fitted ********, etc?
    Eh why do I get ******** for k i t c h e n s?

Here's me, the teacher, trying to bring about an improvement in one of my fellow fans and what do I get? Abuse. Haven't got a ticket yet, but am hoping to be able to buy one on the day. I don't mind sitting among the cod army. Notts fans have such awful grammar. Btw, are you available for fitted ********, etc?
    Sid, without being obtuse, you pull folks up on spelling/grammar. Yet are prone to making the odd boobie yourself?
    You being an ex teacher an-all, makes you look the biggest tw@t on here, after doing it.
    Swale, celebrated like Ronaldo the other day after catching you. I had an image of him doing a knee slide over the hearth rug, whilst waving his shirt in the air.
    You never even acknowledged it, not even a giggle.

That's why you are Snobheads Padawan.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast