+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Piers Morgan.

Piers Morgan.

l.arse fan slagging wenger off on the tele this morning.
    We know Piers is a spoilt brat but to slag off wenger (like him or not) who gave 22 years loyal service (ok he was well paid) but even though i despise l.arse wenger should get a bit more respect than being slagged off by some posh bum boy on the tele.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    l.arse fan slagging wenger off on the tele this morning.
    We know Piers is a spoilt brat but to slag off wenger (like him or not) who gave 22 years loyal service (ok he was well paid) but even though i despise l.arse wenger should get a bit more respect than being slagged off by some posh bum boy on the tele.
    Piers Morgan is a scumbag of the highest order, think back to when during the gulf war when he was editor of the Daily Mirror he had a front page scoop showing 2 squaddies supposedly torturing a man with a tea towel on his head. It was all staged, however it did great damage to the British Army, and placed them in danger. He was sacked and disappeared to the States until he was kicked out of there. I can't understand why anyone would hire him, tosser.

I agree Claw. Like a fool i turn on the tv before work and see him attention seeking showing off in front of his female co presenters who cannot hardly get a word in. ITV sums him up at their gutter level. He will be presenting loose women with Jeremy Kyle and Harry Hill next.

what's the difference between Piers Morgan and a Cont ... A cont is useful..

Piers also has a cousin called Felix............Ffs. What the f next? An uncle called Rupert

The world and his dog should realise that Piers is a cringe worthy idiot

Well done to Wenger for sticking it out so long with un-ambitious club who prefer to sell for a profit rather build a contender team

Morgan displays the classic traits of someone who, as a youngster, was bullied or worse.

Now in a position of media power where he can say what he wants knowing full well he is almost untouchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Morgan displays the classic traits of someone who, as a youngster, was bullied or worse.

Now in a position of media power where he can say what he wants knowing full well he is almost untouchable.
    Spot on Newcy.