+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Hearts

In

SSY

On flight fae Stavanger (delay it and I’ll learn Norwegian swear words)

Hame

0-0, but if one of oor Corinthian ambassadors of sport rakes his studs down Lafferty’s ****ing fizzog, I’ll class that as a victory.

I will stick my neck out here.

Notwithstanding our woeful performances at Murrayfield and Tynecastle this season, Hearts do not appear to be particularly good travellers against the bigger teams. This is due to Levein's uber cautious tactics. We pummelled them the last time at Pittodrie although we couldn't score. I'm hoping for a similar level of performance this time with a few goals thrown in.

The referee for Friday is Andrew Dallas.
    Were fcuked

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Were fcuked
    Mr stop start whistle happy clown! One of the worst referees in the business!

Were fcuked
    He's a clueless hun b@stard
    Constantly shown to be out of his depth and the very definition of nepotism.
    He'll let the purple huns away with their usual hammer throwing, orchestrated by that dinosaur Levein.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He's a clueless hun b@stard
    Constantly shown to be out of his depth and the very definition of nepotism.
    He'll let the purple huns away with their usual hammer throwing, orchestrated by that dinosaur Levein.
    I think we can all agree that we hate Hearts but this "hammer throwing" stuff is an excuse. We've had ICT and St Johnstone that would get called that because they used to get results from us. Now it's Hearts again.

We aren't Barcelona ourselves.

Dire long ball tactics and overly defensive at times.

Maybe we should be combating their tactics since we've had plenty of experience of it.

I remember the game at Tynecastle where we could have relegated them, we were playing well and everyone and their dog was on here saying how we are going to pump them and relegate them. Sure enough we sat back and deserved to just get a draw.

I do hate Hearts. Poor man's Dundee United.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think we can all agree that we hate Hearts but this "hammer throwing" stuff is an excuse. We've had ICT and St Johnstone that would get called that because they used to get results from us. Now it's Hearts again.

We aren't Barcelona ourselves.

Dire long ball tactics and overly defensive at times.

Maybe we should be combating their tactics since we've had plenty of experience of it.

I remember the game at Tynecastle where we could have relegated them, we were playing well and everyone and their dog was on here saying how we are going to pump them and relegate them. Sure enough we sat back and deserved to just get a draw.

I do hate Hearts. Poor man's Dundee United.
    We do play the long ball too much....and we don't have the players to carry it off.
    play with pace and width is how to beat Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    We do play the long ball too much....and we don't have the players to carry it off.
    play with pace and width is how to beat Hearts
    Exactly, which is what we did at Tinkcastle new year 2017, when we ran over the top of them, despite only scoring the once. Hayes is a massive miss these days.

Each team has a DNA. Ours used to include pace. DM's primary task this summer is to replace it.

Loon has a Boys Club game at 6.30pm this friday, reckon we would miss the 1st 30 mins or so by the time we get to Pittodrie, so might just watch it on the telly (where I assume it is on?)

Were fcuked
    Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Mr stop start whistle happy clown! One of the worst referees in the business!

Nothing like getting the excuses in nice and early. The usual negative ninnies as well. If you’ve got nothing positive to say, then support someone else ffs. I think McGhee had a point about ‘drainers’

#Trust
    #InDelWeTrust
    #Trustmypositivity
    #Aurorafloatsmyboat

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Exactly, which is what we did at Tinkcastle new year 2017, when we ran over the top of them, despite only scoring the once. Hayes is a massive miss these days.

Each team has a DNA. Ours used to include pace. DM's primary task this summer is to replace it.

Loon has a Boys Club game at 6.30pm this friday, reckon we would miss the 1st 30 mins or so by the time we get to Pittodrie, so might just watch it on the telly (where I assume it is on?)
    Not sure what the DNA of the 2017/18 Dons is FTH?
    We’re not nearly as dynamic as we used to be.
    Too ponderous in possession.
    Hayes & McGinn used to just get the ball in to an area in the box numerous times per game. Rooney would get on the end of it.
    Now? We have players like Stewart, Christie & GMS who are slower to get the ball in.
    A wide player with pace is a must in the summer.
    A ball carrier that can run with the ball & get you up the pitch.
    Someone similar to Martin Boyle at Hibs.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast