+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chesterfield sack manager

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Nah, Stubbsy's the man for the Dires 😊
    and his first signing should be Dexter Blackstock.

Nothing against the dires one way or another. But remember listening to radio Hallam as a young un when they played boro at old Trafford in the semi of the fa cup an all they sung was” rovrems going down” which to be fair we already knew. But still they was in an fa cup semi, so what goes around etc, si thee dires.

Never been one to be bothered what other fans say about us just always think the majority of fans at most clubs are decent and I just like to see the local sides do well, plus I enjoy the local derbies. I would piss myself if Stubbs got the job though.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Never been one to be bothered what other fans say about us just always think the majority of fans at most clubs are decent and I just like to see the local sides do well, plus I enjoy the local derbies. I would piss myself if Stubbs got the job though.
    Amanda thing is though it ain't all that hard getting out of Non League with the right backing and it might make him into that superior manager once again...perish the thought.

He couldn't get Hibs promoted out of a pub league though don't forget.

Ah but he won a cup and hoodwinked TS that he was superman in disguise.

Hope they rot in non League for years to come cannot stand there fans. Much rather have clubs like Halifax in the league than those six fingered sheep down the road .

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Hope they rot in non League for years to come cannot stand there fans. Much rather have clubs like Halifax in the league than those six fingered sheep down the road .
    Only six? Baaaaaaaaaa

Never liked them since they invaded the Millmoor pitch and one idiot thought it would be fun to launch a flagstick, javelin style into the Tivoli end.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    As Amanda says I am also happy to see all local clubs do well,including those whose name shall not be mentioned.I just want us to do better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12