+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scotty to Rangers looking close

Scotty to Rangers looking close

Done deal according to TEC!

Attachment 9253

Good luck to him. He scored our winner in the first friendly we played them up here.
    They are going through turmoil here just now and who is the new manager isn’t fixed. Looks like it won’t be Murty.

Rangers are willing to break the bank to land Arfield ahead of a number of clubs and are ready to pay him in excess of £25,000 a week on a long-term contract to persuade him to move to Ibrox.
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/r...r-paid-player/

Likely to be the highest paid Scottish Premiership player.
    He will be due a signing on fee too.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 24-04-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Good luck to the lad!

I well remember Terriers fans coming on here four years ago, telling us what a bag of s-h-i-t-e SD had signed on a free from them!

I hope they don't expect too much from the lad, he's a grafter but he won't perform miracles for them. It's a sign of how much we're moving on though, he owes us nothing but we're looking for better quality now.

Good luck to him
    Burnley midfielder Scott Arfield has signed a 3 contract with Rangers with an option for a fourth, after agreeing to join this summer, according to a club insider.

The Est Consultancy Twitter account, which is a very reliable source of news about the Light Blues, reported on Tuesday night that the midfielder, 29, put pen to paper on an agreement earlier in the day.

I hope he isn’t going to be overhyped as Rangers are desperate to match and beat Celtic. They don’t even know who their manager will be yet, 5 players in one says John Hughes!

Been a very good signing for us and given excellent service.

Can go back to Scotland now on what looks to be a great deal.

Well done and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I hope they don't expect too much from the lad...
    Given the value/benefit that Rangers achieved from Kyle Lafferty and then Joey Barton after picking them up from us and what fan-favourites they became at Ibrox, I suspect that Scott won't need to stretch himself much to be seen as an improvement

Good luck to Scotty,I wish him all the best on his move to a great Scottish club..I would love to see him sink those sectarian Tims next season..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)