+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Royal...

Here's a photo of your average couple living on Universal Credits, prior to a visit to the food bank on their way home to bolster the pantry for their other two offspring.

The system must work rather well because the mother only gave birth just seven hours before the photo was taken...

Attachment 9275

BT
    Have you had training in generating fake news, suggest you need a refresher course. Lolz.
    North Korea has nuclear weapons but no money to feed its people. That’s what dictators do. Presidents become dictators, like Putin who was a placeman for 5 years before ever being elected. Hasn’t he done well in building up his armaments while his countries GDP is falling by 2.5% each year and poverty levels have risen. They have food banks in Russia too and have Parliamentary approval to kill citizens abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    BT
    Have you had training in generating fake news, suggest you need a refresher course. Lolz.
    I wouldn't worry about BT and his fake news OC, he only regurgitates whatever lefty drivel the Labour Party Press Office pushes out to the faithful every morning, he just follows whatever line they're pushing. The Royal Family, St George's Day, it's all the same to them, anything that can divert attention away from the real problem which the media and public are picking up on, the problem that won't go away although they wish it would,the fact that anti- semitism is rife in the Labour Party, and their reluctance to do anything about it.

What's fake about this? I forgot to mention the Royal couple's birthing room cost the British Taxpayer £7500 for just one night.

No idea what Putin and North Korea have to do with our Royal Family though and bringing up alleged anti-Semitism in the Labour Party is just another diversionary tactic.

How long can the band of British Jews keep on playing the "Holocaust Card"? Are they aware of the current slaughter of innocents in Syria, Yemen, Myanmar and Palestine.

Perhaps they should arrange a meeting with Theresa May to sort that lot out, instead of constantly moaning about the well known Palestinian sympathiser who is Jeremy Corbyn?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    What's fake about this? I forgot to mention the Royal couple's birthing room cost the British Taxpayer £7500 for just one night.

No idea what Putin and North Korea have to do with our Royal Family though and bringing up alleged anti-Semitism in the Labour Party is just another diversionary tactic.

How long can the band of British Jews keep on playing the "Holocaust Card"? Are they aware of the current slaughter of innocents in Syria, Yemen, Myanmar and Palestine.

Perhaps they should arrange a meeting with Theresa May to sort that lot out, instead of constantly moaning about the well known Palestinian sympathiser who is Jeremy Corbyn?
    Yes, but you have to remember that, as pointed out by a Labout MP on Breakfast TV this morning, anti-semitism existed in the Labour Party long before Comrade Jeremy took over. This is the same Labout Party which is blaming Windrush problems on Amber Rudd and Theresa May because, of course, these problems DIDN'T exist long before they took over office.
    Manipulation in politics -----there are none so blind as those who will not see.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    And the Royal Family provide over £1 billion per annum to our economy.
    We have discussed this on here before 59/60, they do not bring £1 Billion to our economy, more like £500 Million (if that), they are given a purse of over £50 Million for functions (Tax Payers Money), the Policing bill is over £150 Million a year (Tax Payers money), The Windsor Castle fire was estimated to cost over £90 Million, Madam Elizabeth sat back and expected the British Taxpayer to stump up the dosh.

There is no more than 2 Royal attractions in the top 20 tourists spots in the UK.

Many Royals from other Countries support themselves, but ours feel quite at ease to pilfer from Benefits, Andrews Daughter taking 14 Holidays in one year, and certain Royals rather taking an unimportant helicopter trip for £31,000 when a 30 minute car ride would have been easier and less of a price for the taxpayer.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/495089...monarchy-2017/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...67billion.html

Sorry Alto, I got that wrong. It is actually £1.8 billion per year (see the two links above)

If you prefer to live in a country ruled by President Corbyn then crack on.

Will he contribute £1.8 billion to our economy?

Quite a few on here seem to complain about almost everything about our country - I have never seen a thread saying anything good about England.

Which country do you admire the most? Which country would you like England to model itself on? And if that country is so great, and England is so bad then why haven't you moved there?

When I started getting older I vowed that I would not become a grumpy old bugger. I failed miserably, but I am very careful what I wish for - the grass is always greener and all that...

Our newest clothes hanger on...

Attachment 9276

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/495089...monarchy-2017/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...67billion.html

Sorry Alto, I got that wrong. It is actually £1.8 billion per year (see the two links above)

If you prefer to live in a country ruled by President Corbyn then crack on.

Will he contribute £1.8 billion to our economy?

Quite a few on here seem to complain about almost everything about our country - I have never seen a thread saying anything good about England.

Which country do you admire the most? Which country would you like England to model itself on? And if that country is so great, and England is so bad then why haven't you moved there?

When I started getting older I vowed that I would not become a grumpy old bugger. I failed miserably, but I am very careful what I wish for - the grass is always greener and all that...
    The fall back position should not be to complain about the complainers, but complain instead about what is causing the complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

But they didn’t stay a night so presume they got a freebie or were billed prorata for 7.5 hours.
    Really BT you don’t understand about no Royals.
    If you don’t have a Royal Family then you get a President or a dictator or both. Putin and Kim Jon are just two, and of course you get Kim Jon II and Kim Jon III which is a bit like a Royal Family that kills and starves.

Now I agree there are too many high profile Royals, and like most families there are some black sheep. The Queen has done a great job
    Charles has had too long in the waiting room. Andrew and Edward are dropping down the pecking order and will hopefully fade away. However they are good media targets and must sell a lot of newspapers. Anne works hard mostly behind the scenes and doesn’t court publicity. Her kids are not HRHs either.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)