+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: New Royal...

OC I have been negotiating business deals all of my life.

I promise you I could negotiate this lot under the table.

Opening position: ZERO.

Take it from there guys!

The only two things we need are access to the Single Market and reciprocal benefits from the Customs Union.

The EU needs access to their largest single market so that guarantees our access to their Single Market.

Not exactly rocket science is it?

Reciprocal movement of people.

Reciprocal use of European airspace and airports.

Reciprocal NHS treatment.

Etc., etc.

Remind me again what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Take it from there guys!

The only two things we need are access to the Single Market and reciprocal benefits from the Customs Union.

The EU needs access to their largest single market so that guarantees our access to their Single Market.

Etc., etc.

I like your opening position of ZERO, however, I think that 27 other EU nations may well have plenty to say when push comes to shove. They know how much we contribute financially to the whole structure and it will certainly be a big talking point.

I also think that lots of those people who voted for Brexit do not want lots of foreigners having free movement although they will soon kick up a fuss if they are queueing to get into other European countries.

I recall this piece from somewhere today: "The Tory government must back Labour’s position of negotiating a new Customs Union with the EU, as outlined in full by Corbyn at the beginning of this year, and by Margaret Thatcher 40 years earlier."

Corbyn and Thatcher in accord? I thought hell would freeze over first!

We already have both of these.

That is already happening.

No.

We already have that.

We already have that.

We already have that.

Etc., etc.
    Yep. Euraton, joint intelligence working, cross border environmental policies etc etc. We already have that.

I don't know BT. It seems like we have the best of all things already.

How will we benefit by leaving it all?

Take it from there guys!

Etc., etc.

That’s it then BT off you go to Brussels and sort em out.
    If only!

I understand from reading a bit of the local anthropology that the people of Palestine are Semites. Jeremy Corbyn supports the people of Palestine so how does that make him anti-Semitic?
    As far as I know the word Semitic was used originally to describe the languages spoken by the various tribes of what once was Arabia, of which the Jews were one. T.E. Lawrence wrote over 100 years ago that the related languages that he knew as Semitic were Arabic, Assyrian, Babylonian, Phoenician, Hebrew, Aramaic and Syriac. So presumably the various tribes and peoples speaking those languages were the Semites.

I've never quite got to the bottom of how anti-semitism came to describe a hatred of the Jews alone, but nevertheless it has, which makes your claim that Jeremy's pro Palestinian stance confirms he cannot be anti-semitic a nonsense. His rabid anti-semitism is such that he saw nothing wrong with that shocking anti-semitic mural in Tower Hamlets. He apparently thought it was capitalists being portrayed, he never noticed that none of the 'capitalists' bore the slightest resemblance to say Fred 'the shred' Goodwin, they were all hooked nosed caricatures of 1930s Jews, a mural Adolf Hitler would have been proud to display in 1930s Germany. But of course he didn't notice that, a caricature of a Jew as an evil capitalist would have appeared perfectly normal to him, that's what Jews are after all isn't it, in the mind of an anti-semite, evil capitalists, parasites on the backs of the poor and downtrodden.

I really don't understand how your mind works BT, besides Jews, you attack English people who are proud of their country as racist xenophobes, you abuse the Royal Family, Tories, LibDems, Theresa May, Donald Trump, on and on it goes, hatred seems to take up so much of your day I don't know how you even manage to find the time to eat your breakfast.

hatred seems to take up so much of your day I don't know how you even manage to find the time to eat your breakfast.

Or manage a job and a mad website.

The mural you refer to sinkov was an incident from six years ago.

No-one noticed the gaffe then, but because the Local Elections are imminent our Jewish comrades in the PLP thought it might be a good idea to regurgitate it to depict Corbyn as anti-Semitic (again) and hand the Tories an undeserved freebie.

Fortunately for the nuances of election polls along came Windrush to show just what a lying, disingenuous and duplicitous duo Theresa May and Amber Rudd really are.

The mural you refer to sinkov was an incident from six years ago.

No-one noticed the gaffe then, but because the Local Elections are imminent our Jewish comrades in the PLP thought it might be a good idea to regurgitate it to depict Corbyn as anti-Semitic (again) and hand the Tories an undeserved freebie.

Fortunately for the nuances of election polls along came Windrush to show just what a lying, disingenuous and duplicitous duo Theresa May and Amber Rudd really are.
    It just illustrates my point BT, the mural was blatantly anti-semitic, but Jeremy, bless him, not an anti-semitic bone in his body, didn't notice that. The Labour party is going round in ever decreasing circles on this, one day they claim there is no problem with anti-semites in the Labour Party, the next day they say they are re-doubling their efforts to root out the antii-semites in the Labour Party. You yourself have been guilty of such contradictory statements. You need to make your minds up on this, if these circles keep on decreasing, your lot are in danger of vanishing up their own arseholes. Which actually might not be such a bad thing.

The problem with anti-Semitism is, it's a lot like a bogey man.

It jumps out and hits you just when you are not expecting it.

The Israeli propaganda machine hate the "Free Palestine" movement in the UK.

What better stick to beat Corbyn with every time it suits?

The problem Corbyn endures is he keeps on fcuking digging instead of clearly stating his position and let it drop, but the Jews in the PLP will not let him because their agenda to force him to resign simply will not allow it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)