+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO The Ram (Or Any Other Knowlegable Junior Fitba Chiels)

FAO The Ram (Or Any Other Knowlegable Junior Fitba Chiels)

Aye Aye min. You do still pop up here now and again and I ken you ken a bit about Ayrshire Juniors

Scottish Cup final in a month, Auchinleck v Hurlford. I've always wanted to go but never seem to be onshore. This year I am home and child free that day so fully intend on heading wherever it is. The fact its both Ayrshire teams suggests it will be Rugby Park which suck balls. But I will still drive down (fingers crossed its elsewhere though)

Just a couple of questions. I take it there would be pay at the gate and nae ticketed. I ken you can get a bit of trouble at games and with this year being an Ayshire derby. Dinna want to head down and its ticketed or something daft

Also which end would you rather sit? Who's the better mob? Or are they both a bunch of c@nts which in that case ill sit in the Hurlford end as they are red

Pretty much as simple as that.

Last one I went to, you could PATG.

I’m popping along I think, into the Hurlford end.

Excellent, hopefully its at Excelsior again as A- its closer and B- ive never been

The last 4 have been at Rugby Park so spread the wealth SJFA min

With it being the cup final it's a bit more family orientated, every kid and their granny will be there from Hurlford and Auchinleck. There's every chance the West Superleague could go to a last day decider between two Ayrshire rivals. That's the sort of game that will be ripe for trouble.

Talbot are a very well run club with a hard working committee, every junior fan is probably jealous of their success it I doubt many grudge them it.

Hurlford on the other hand are a diddy team who along with Hurlford amateurs have a rich backer. Lots of stories over the past few years about underhand dealings, poaching etc and offering crazy money to players and staff. The sooner it goes tits up and they end up back in the District league the better.

I would imagine it will be patg,

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    With it being the cup final it's a bit more family orientated, every kid and their granny will be there from Hurlford and Auchinleck. There's every chance the West Superleague could go to a last day decider between two Ayrshire rivals. That's the sort of game that will be ripe for trouble.

Talbot are a very well run club with a hard working committee, every junior fan is probably jealous of their success it I doubt many grudge them it.

Hurlford on the other hand are a diddy team who along with Hurlford amateurs have a rich backer. Lots of stories over the past few years about underhand dealings, poaching etc and offering crazy money to players and staff. The sooner it goes tits up and they end up back in the District league the better.

No worse than the Kilwinning Rangers days under McLuckie. Paid huge salaries out of his own business.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post

So the Auchinleck end is what you are saying?

Cheers min

If anyone fancies a random Sunday oot 27th May. I'm driving and currently on my own

I have the same hair do as her

Aye maybe

but I don't fancy you.

Here she looks like Mrs Donsdaft when she used to work for Michies

https://youtu.be/1boeQ9zoF-s

How do you know?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast