+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO The Ram (Or Any Other Knowlegable Junior Fitba Chiels)

I know

Believe me

I know

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    No worse than the Kilwinning Rangers days under McLuckie. Paid huge salaries out of his own business.
    Aye I know. They always had a decent support and were not a bad team before he put his money in though.

I remember a near riot inside the Abbey Park dressing rooms after Ardeer scored a late winner against them many years ago. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    With it being the cup final it's a bit more family orientated, every kid and their granny will be there from Hurlford and Auchinleck. There's every chance the West Superleague could go to a last day decider between two Ayrshire rivals. That's the sort of game that will be ripe for trouble.

Talbot are a very well run club with a hard working committee, every junior fan is probably jealous of their success it I doubt many grudge them it.

Hurlford on the other hand are a diddy team who along with Hurlford amateurs have a rich backer. Lots of stories over the past few years about underhand dealings, poaching etc and offering crazy money to players and staff. The sooner it goes tits up and they end up back in the District league the better.

I would imagine it will be patg,
    Been to a few finals, only one with my home team though.....beaten 1-0 by arch rivals and Fulton scored!......all the finals I’ve been to were at Hampden, that aside, I hope Hurlford win this year.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Been to a few finals, only one with my home team though.....beaten 1-0 by arch rivals and Fulton scored!......all the finals I’ve been to were at Hampden, that aside, I hope Hurlford win this year.

SF
    Your teams won it in my lifetime though. Canna mind fit year but are on my list of places needed to visited(all teams to win it in my life 18 and will stay 18 after this season)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Your teams won it in my lifetime though. Canna mind fit year but are on my list of places needed to visited(all teams to win it in my life 18 and will stay 18 after this season)
    Indeed they have, could not manage sadly, regardless, you will enjoy Dunterlie Park....grew up there and decent sorts.

SF

Indeed they have, could not manage sadly, regardless, you will enjoy Dunterlie Park....grew up there and decent sorts.

SF
    Arthurlie looking like getting relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Arthurlie looking like getting relegated.
    Sadly......relegation is something I can’t avoid personally......thankfully the once michty have never suffered it though.

SF

SF
    My team's never won it, nor even been in the final.

Reached the last 8 a few years back and were 2-1 up in injury time away to Auchinleck when they equalised. We then lost 1-0 in the replay after extra time. I think we were also in the Ayrshire cup final that season and were top of the District league for nearly the whole season. Ended up winning nothing and blowing promotion in the last match due to missing a late penalty.

Who is your team Rambo

In 1973 Stoney got to the last 16 before getting beat 4-1 away to eventual runners up Linlithgow Rose.
    My Dad took me to every game as I recall.
    I'm sure there was a couple thousand at the Rose game.
    One of Stoney's players would be my geoegy teacher when I went to secondary school.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast