+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ifollow Commentary

Ifollow Commentary

Recently sent a tweet to AH who responded by saying they were working to sync up radio red for hopefully next season but if not 19/20 season. Not sure of the implications but good to hear they are working towards important improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by spag View Post
    Recently sent a tweet to AH who responded by saying they were working to sync up radio red for hopefully next season but if not 19/20 season. Not sure of the implications but good to hear they are working towards important improvements.
    Superb news...iFollow has been great for me this season and commentary would be the icing on the cake....it would be nice to know how many "iFollowers" we have, and whether it is giving a boost to the coffers.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Superb news...iFollow has been great for me this season and commentary would be the icing on the cake....it would be nice to know how many "iFollowers" we have, and whether it is giving a boost to the coffers.
    I'm an iFollowist but only audio version within the UK

I watch matches from Manchester on iFollow on a pay per view basis

Quote Originally Posted by Bodegroes View Post
    I watch matches from Manchester on iFollow on a pay per view basis
    Ohio, Connecticut, New Hampshire or Tennessee?

Manchester UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodegroes View Post
    Manchester UK.
    Mmmmmm.......so you are on a UK footie website bragging about getting live UK matches, home and away for £110 year.....no idea how you did it, but maybe not the smartest thing to brag about?.

Brag about what? Answering the question "how many ifollowers" that's all. Anyway, its pretty obvious that if you want to watch a match on ifollow, use a vpn like thousands of others. No mystery or magic I'm afraid. Google a tutorial, there are many.

I watch it from Spain when in that neck of the woods. Seems to work well.

Season ticket holder this season but iFollower next season. It would be great if they manage to sort the commentary for 2018/19, but I'm just happy I can still watch the games from abroad.

Still, nothing beats going to the Lane.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast