+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ifollow Commentary

There is obviously a market for fans to watch their games from abroad no matter who you support.

I'm surprised it's taken so long for this kind of thing to be born, because it's something that probably could have been done years ago. Games have always been filmed for goals, and commentaries have been going for decades and decades.

I don't know why the BBC have not combined their local commentaries with those who provide the video coverage, unless the BBC do film the games, and sell it to the likes of I-follow. The BBC could even offer a full commentary and video in sync as a service themselves.

I'm going to be abroad for the play-off final, assuming Notts get there would folks recommend ifollow at the side of the pool over a local bar with sky sports?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    I'm going to be abroad for the play-off final, assuming Notts get there would folks recommend ifollow at the side of the pool over a local bar with sky sports?
    iFollow, without commentary, is more of a personal experience than hanging out in a bar watching Sky Sports with an "atmosphere".....small laptop screen v big screen......and then there is this to add into the mix, poolside distractions, it might be difficult to concentrate on watching the silky skills of Forte whilst keeping one eye on that 19 year-old spreading sun cream on her thighs!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    iFollow, without commentary, is more of a personal experience than hanging out in a bar watching Sky Sports with an "atmosphere".....small laptop screen v big screen......and then there is this to add into the mix, poolside distractions, it might be difficult to concentrate on watching the silky skills of Forte whilst keeping one eye on that 19 year-old spreading sun cream on her thighs!
    Unless he's in Benidorm and that 19 year old is actually 79 years old and has thighs like beef jerky!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Should Notts get there I will do some research as to which bars might have it on. We are staying just outside of Protaras in Cyprus so there should be a couple I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Should Notts get there I will do some research as to which bars might have it on. We are staying just outside of Protaras in Cyprus so there should be a couple I would imagine.
    I went to Protaras a few years ago and if memory serves me right, there are quite a few bars with Sky Sports.

ps. Don't tell um Notts are playing though. Say Man U have a game , look disappointed and say well ,we might as well watch it.
    Last edited by navypie; 24-04-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12