+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just received a call from Washington DC

Just received a call from Washington DC

From someone wanting to buy my shares in the Club. The timing seemed curious in view of the current boardroom dispute. Has anyone heard anything or received a similar call?

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    From someone wanting to buy my shares in the Club. The timing seemed curious in view of the current boardroom dispute. Has anyone heard anything or received a similar call?
    Only the rumour,from someone within the club, that McCabe had 2 American investors lined up. Coincidence they are all Amercuan ?.

Are you sure it wasn't Herr Trump on the wind up?

As long as they don't want your long card number..!

My phones all block all foreign calls - so NO, I haven’t heard anything - but be VERY careful - I expect they will want your bank details to transfer the proceeds of the deal into!
    On the other hand, they may wish to sell you the next really great investment opportunity which is so good, instead of just making a killing themselves, they spend time and money telling complete strangers of the good news.

That’s why I block all foreign calls - I don’t wish to waste my time having to say carefully chosen Anglo-Saxon words to them.
    If they are legit, they will leave a message - but they never do.

I had a call from someone offering me pots of gold for my BLADE private registration,told em to feck off.

Sopranos credit card will get rinsed again...

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post

You don't have any shares in the club. You have them in Sheffield United Ltd. Which is nothing to do with HRH btw. Scam, 100%

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    As long as they don't want your long card number..!
    Canadian scammers working via proxy from Holland.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    You don't have any shares in the club. You have them in Sheffield United Ltd. Which is nothing to do with HRH btw. Scam, 100%
    THIS Silent ^^^

Question is how they’ve got your phone number mate and know you had shares and do you need to look into that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast