+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BLADES make new signing

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I would imagine her words were along the lines of,who is that handsome chap,he reminds me of Montgomery Clift
    How old is Monty Clift? or Has he passed away? He was a ugly fella when he was in From here to Eternity,all them years/decades ago,so i can see why you'd mek that connection Theresa. UTCB

I would imagine her words were along the lines of,who is that handsome chap,he reminds me of Montgomery Clift
    Well you wouldn't have recognised Rod as I understand when he takes his good lady out she's known as a two bagger, she has to wear one just in case his comes off .....

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    How old is Monty Clift? or Has he passed away? He was a ugly fella when he was in From here to Eternity,all them years/decades ago,so i can see why you'd mek that connection Theresa. UTCB

Are you like one of those WW2 Japanese soldiers Rod, years later still thinking the strikes on ?

I have quite a few ex colliers as mates and have listened to them so much I get a Vibration White Ear pension from the NUM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Are you like one of those WW2 Japanese soldiers Rod, years later still thinking the strikes on ?

I have quite a few ex colliers as mates and have listened to them so much I get a Vibration White Ear pension from the NUM.

Never mind the ballots H,still Arthurs sitting pretty in his flat in the Barbican

Well you wouldn't have recognised Rod as I understand when he takes his good lady out she's known as a two bagger, she has to wear one just in case his comes off .....
    Our Gert certainly did well to bag me Marvin owd lad.Nice to see ya stickin up for Benny off crossroads agen tho. UTCB

Never mind the ballots H,still Arthurs sitting pretty in his flat in the Barbican
    You normally talk aload of ballots Casey Jones. One HAPPY HARRY SHEPPEARD there's only one HAPPY HARRY SHEPPEARD. UTCB

That's all he can do isn't it? They took his jalopy off him didn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    That's all he can do isn't it? They took his jalopy off him didn't they?
    He still makes his liveried chauffeur sit outside every day though.

He still makes his liveried chauffeur sit outside every day though.

Deluded- for a long time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast